[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The incompetence of the American military >Blind Japanese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: world-war-z1.jpg (205 KB, 600x923) Image search: [Google]
world-war-z1.jpg
205 KB, 600x923
>The incompetence of the American military
>Blind Japanese samurai and a Japanese otaku 2chan poster
>Stupid concepts like quislings and feral children
>Rich people now shovel poo and poor people now run society (cause all rich people are useless and never earned their way and all poor people aren't lazy and on welfare)
>Israel is best rael
>Is North Korea in a tunnel just hiding out or are they all zombies???????? It's like some kinda Schrodinger's cat of asians, so cool!
>"Muh dogs even though I hated them but now I attack people that do and now I'm in a special K9 unit durrrrrrr"
>DUDE I'M GUARDING RICH CELEBRITIES AND BILL MAHER AND ANNE COULTER ARE HAVING SEX ON THE BEACH LMAO

Can you believe there are people on /lit/ that defend this book?
>>
>there are people on reddit that defend this book
FTFY
>>
>>8256819
I was going to read this. Thanks for saving me the time, OP.
>>
>>8256819
>The incompetence of the American military
Ten years later and I'm still fucking salty
>>
>>8256819
It's a good book faggy pants. You don't have a single claim, so you just describe what's happening with the arrow memes. wow so clever.
You don't have to like it, but it was the first Zombie book that actually had some human value and wasn't just action packed bullshit.
>>
It's shit like all other genre fiction. Who knew?
>>
>>8256819
i fucking hate this pasta
>>
>>8256819
I have seen this thread at least once a month here. I don't understand why you keep posting it.
Please stop
>>
>>8256819
So, how is the book really - what should I anticipate?
>>
>>8256819
This pasta made me read it again
Damn that bit on the military was true, I didnt remember it like that
The blind samurai was quite dumb
Everything else was okay, you can't expect much from this book
See the silver lining, it's better than the movie
>>
>>8259240
Don't expect much, it's a fun read sometime, some passage are really boring, but I like the variety of the story, you go from a man who was trapped in a space station to a pilot who was lost in Louisiana.
It's really dumb sometime though, if you have nothing else to do read it
>>
>>8256819
You know zombies aren't real either right
>>
>>8256819
This is a shit book but describing it with may may arrows is an even shittier critique. There is also nobody on /lit/ who would defend this. In all honesty you come off as a pseud that doesn't read attempting to sound like a patrician by deriding things that are popular.
>>
>>8256846
Since it's almost all nonsequential, it's basically a whole bunch of short stories taking place in the same universe . It a good read.
>>
I liked it. Perfect high school read. I actually learned a lot from this book, I had no idea China and the USSR once had a war.
>>
great idea, shitty execution
>>
>>8256846
>I was going to read this
Save yourself some more time and neck yourself.
>>
>>8259240

I read it in high school and found it pretty entertaining. I'd imagine it'd be pretty cringeworthy reading it past the age of 18 though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.