[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why should I care about people's books and pretend to care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1465064473970.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1465064473970.png
108 KB, 400x381
Why should I care about people's books and pretend to care about their aspects of the human condition when no one cares about the fact that I can't get girls because I'm a non Chad and they think I'm a bad person just for bringing this up?

Seems hypocritical to me.

Seem like they want all the attention and money for themselves.
>>
>>8256461
>Why should I care about people's books and pretend to care about their aspects of the human condition
because it's fun!
>>
Is it a bad sign when these frogposter /r9k/ routines that appear lately are among the more interesting threads on /lit/?
>>
Who is 'they' ?
>>
Lulubyebye
>>
>>8256461

There's more to life than girls friendo.
>>
>A recent US Government study found that just 44 per cent of teenage girls have had sex, compared to 58 per cent 25 years ago. For boys, a similar pattern emerged, with 47 per cent having had sex, compared to 69 per cent among their parents when they were at the same age.
Girls are less likely to have sex than you, and Chad's odds are longer now than they were 25 years ago.

This thread isn't lit, so since you don't care about books, you're not going to get your dick sucked here.
>>
>>8256461
>why should i care about other humans at all because i can't get girls to like me

You know that the project of caring about other human's "condition" is really going in the opposite direction of you being able to attain someone's affection right? Of course understanding other human's condition can help you make friends but, dude, it's not like a tool to get girls to fuck you. Like work out or something if you want a hobby that directly makes you more attractive to women.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.