[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I hate to bother you anon, but could you please put this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
What shelf do you file it under?
>>
>>8251389
The ghost writers shelf.
>>
>>8251389
900s, Biographies, Frank.
>>
i dont work here you fuck
>>
>>8251389
I put it in the trash because I don't read women or Jews
>>
>>8251401
You're half in luck, then. It was written by a jew, but not by a woman.
>>
>>8251404
yeah it was written by a jew to subvert western civilization through the holocaust myth
>>
I put it in the shelf between a bunch of Hollabeque books
>>
I put it on my ((( shelf )))
>>
waifu, best girl
>>
Cooking section.
>>
>>8251434
aha lol mane you're the best joker in this YLYL you made the best joke kill yourself now
>>
((( >>8251457 )))
>>
>>8251462
NIHHER
>>
>>8251413
>>8251462
I've seen this (( )) a lot on /pol/, is it when relating to Jewish people? Is it to hide the redpill's plans with them?
>>
>>8251475
google coincidence detector.
>>
>>8251389
"Anne Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
>>
Oh, you just put it on that little cart that says "Please leave books here unless signed out." The librarians will put it back in its proper place. Honestly though, you're too pure and bland looking to be any college girl I know, so what are you doing in this library? And how do you know my name? You're dressed like the fifteen year old that tried to convert me to Mormonism.
>>
>>8251475

(((NAME))) < They're jewish.
>>
>>8251482
That is an absolutely amazing use of technology, really interesting.
>>
Edited/Censored one? YA.
Unexpurgated? Bios.
>>
How do you get a job in a library?
>>
>>8251482
Funny shit
>>
>>8251929
If in a city or large metropolitan area, get a degree in library sciences and spread your resume around.

If in a small town, volunteer with a college degree until an old bitch croaks.
>>
Some sort of time shelf.
>>
>going to a library that allows you to shelve books
pleb as fuck
>>
>>8251487
>not already mormon
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.