[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the great debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: analytics vs continentals.jpg (370 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
analytics vs continentals.jpg
370 KB, 1000x1500
the great debate
>>
>>8251371
mek me
>>
>>8251343
GO AWAY
>>
>>8251343
whats the debate?
>>
>>8251376
who's cooler
>>
File: zizek.jpg (86 KB, 555x493) Image search: [Google]
zizek.jpg
86 KB, 555x493
>>8251376
Are continentals better at life?
>>
>>8251343
the post-nietzschean frogs aren't even continental. They are babby's first sophistry.
>>
>>8251378
obviously the dude who gets the chicks
>>
>>8251384
I wouldn't worry so much about defining continental, it's just the "them" part of "us vs them"
>>
>>8251381
Are elite normals better at life than elite autists?

I'll say... yes, yes they are.
>>
>>8251388
Analytics on the other hand should be named for shaming and containment purposes
>>
>>8251515
False.

Normies are incapable of logic and empirical reasoning. Autistic people tend to be smarter and more mature than the average cuck. Normies are cucks.
>>
>>8251515
>>8251546
P good summation of the analytic and continental divide imo
>>
Analytic vs continental philosophy is sooooooooooooo 1990's.

Pragmatism ftw.
>>
>>8251546
lmao autistic people are more often than not literally fucking retarded, can't regulate their emotions or apply any modicum of foresight in regards to the repercussions of their actions and violently lash out at those around them, ignore social conventions, and generally can't get along with others or function in society in any meaningful way.

you're not fooling anyone you bumbling spergasaur.
>>
File: 31. Stirner Rand 1.png (379 KB, 980x610) Image search: [Google]
31. Stirner Rand 1.png
379 KB, 980x610
>>8251546
lol.

Autism is the lack of expression. How can you be superior if everything in life is about expression?

Autism is the plague of mankind, btfo
>>
>>8251663
this

continentals see the simple truths and go with the flow, whereas analytics are bitter, emotionally unsuccessful people who vent their frustrations on producing complex text which they can point at in order to feel more "normal" or "acceptable". Like when a child can't say how he feels and proceedes angrily to draw pictures to communicate with his parents
>>
>>8251771
>continentals see the simple truths
They're not very good at communicating that simplicity in their writings.
>>
"Supposing truth is a woman—what then? Are there not grounds for the suspicion that all philosophers, insofar as they were dogmatists, have been very inexpert about women? That the gruesome seriousness, the clumsy obtrusiveness with which they have usually approached truth so far have been awkward and very improper methods for winning a woman's heart?" -noochoo
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.