[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lit/ i have to write a story Can anyone help me whit the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Nadia 20160608_141416.jpg (56 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Nadia 20160608_141416.jpg
56 KB, 640x640
Hey /lit/ i have to write a story
Can anyone help me whit the subject
I can not think of anything
>>
The protagonist gets dicked mercilessly throughout the book
>>
>>8250887
protagonist discovers a book in a library, falls in love with it, but can't find any information on the author.
He is about to give up when he sees an old card in the front of the book with the name of the last person to check it out. It was thirty years ago.
If you're lazy, you can make this person the character's estranged father.
What happens next is up to you.
>>
protag moves to south america in an attempt to escape what he sees as the perils of modern capitalism, moves deep into the jungle or somehting idk you decide, gets bit by a snake and slowly dies over a few days, realising he cannot get help he simply has to accept his death
>>
>>8251318
acutally im going to write this instead god im good at ideas
>>
Floating tits and cancer cookies
>>
>>8251318
quiroga already did it and better
>>
>>8251330
ah fuck
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.