[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there an online video of Zizek at the south bank centre on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Slavoj_Zizek_in_Liverpool_2.jpg (157 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
Slavoj_Zizek_in_Liverpool_2.jpg
157 KB, 900x675
Is there an online video of Zizek at the south bank centre on July the second?
>>
>>8249548
Not as far as I can see, but there's a few other recent videos on the same general topic of Europe/Brexit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OzV53zj1PA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5apn78AvKs
>>
>>8249650

And sho you see *shniff* the European Union is really the totality of all inverted ideology, the *shniff* body without organsh in sheer metaphysical form
>>
I went
It was one of his better talks, he made some interesting points about power and how it functions today but the bit on brexit wasnt as good, wasn't bad though.
>>
>>8249650
>brexit is the completely wrong change because the ideology, if any, was racist and anti-immigrant
Where's your god now?
>>
>>
>>8249787
>>8249650
>calls Trump and his supporters degenerates becausebof their bad manners
Fucking hell, 4chan btfo.
>>
Zizek was in the south tower 2 months prior? jesus
>>
>>8249650
god how can someone be so pathetic as to wear a shirt like that.
>>
>>8250104
>not appreciating bartleby the scrivener and the adoption of his catchphrase into the medium of sloganeering t-shirts as a détournement signalling one's desire to resist the zuhandenheit of the symbolic order

i bet you support transgender toilets
>>
>>8249650

I really hate it when people say Zizek is the last true leftist or the left as a whole is dead. While I sympathize with Zizek and agree with most of his points he isn't by far the last one. It's like some people gain their entire knowledge about the left from /pol/ memes and observing the occasional crazy leftist.
>>
>>8250428
T H I S
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.