[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 1344x1344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 1344x1344
>at best
>>
>>8249373
I fucking love BASED Schopenhauer. He was redpilled as fuck.

BTFO women
>>
>>8249377
he also says 'at best' a lot

these are the many traits of the white male intellectual
>>
>>8249377
>under28 y/o male detected
back to the kiddy pen until you're of age and have read kant
>>
>>8249387
I don't give a shit about his epistemology and all that shit, just amazed at how he BTFO women
>>
>>8249410
Lock yourself up lad
>>
>>8249436
>t. roastwhore
>>
>>8249410
it's in the same essay, which is just further proof that you're immature and unread. you're amazed at childish fantasy you came up with. well done, it'd be more impressive if you could do it with no hands.
>>
>>8249454
>women being inferior to men is 'fantasy'

Spotted the nu-male leftist cuck
>>
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
>>8249386
>these are the many traits of the white male intellectual at best
Ftfy
>>
>>8249473
no, just someone who read the essay and knows he said that under 28 y/o males are essentially children. enjoy being a child, i'm sure some woman will mother you a while longer and bring you tendies. kek
>>
>>8249439
>t.slugwizard
>>
>>8249488
Nah ah, it's just a prank bro

>>8249473
This. Pol is always right
>>
>>8249410
Wow, go drink antifreeze
>>
>>8249751
sorry, anon, but Schoppy is right more often than /pol/, and Schoppy says you're a babby with womanly fantasies.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.