[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Journal/Diary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: BookEdges.jpg (201 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
BookEdges.jpg
201 KB, 500x479
Post the personal things you've written out.
>>
Here is an entry from yesterday...

Woke up early, kissed this bad bitch
Rolled me up a blunt, then I took a piss
Can't remember what I did last night
I'm just tryna spend a hunnid stax everyday of my life
Money is the anthem
Black girls in the bedroom, white girls in the bathroom
Fuck what I did last night
I'm just tryna spend a hunnid stax everyday of my life
>>
>>8249335
>Gay-Soul
pls
>>
>>8249316
"Welcome to my diary desu.

July 6th, commented "my diary desu" in a recommendation thread on lit, shitposted some more
July 5th, shitposted some, a guy came and asked for recommendation, commented "my diary desu"
July 4th, was spent independently of my diary desu (not true because I'm not an americuck)
July 3rd, 4chan quality time desu, also wrote some in my diary..."
>>
>>8249382
>desu
You have no idea what this word means.
>>
>>8249382
i hope you actually write out 'desu' in your diary
>>
>>8249411
> Being this new

desu it seems like summer will never end
>>
>>8249416
it's not like it's a dirty word desu

>>8249411
>You have no idea what this word means.
it means "The realization that each passerby has a life as vivid and complex as your own - populated with their own ambitions, friends, routines, worries and inherited craziness - an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you'll never know existed, in which you might appear only once, as an extra sipping coffee in the background, as a blur of traffic passing on the highway, as a lighted window at dusk."
>>
At this point, what other method can I turn to other than writing? I am constantly stressed about a number of things. Cycles of binge-eating and guilt seem never ending. If there is a pastry or other snack laying on the counter I almost always succumb to gorging myself. Mom's grocery shopping habits only enable these cycles as she sees no harm in eating junk food on a daily basis. Enabling is not the same as causing, however. I know my junk food addiction can be given an array of causes but want as I might I cannot fully claim that mom's purchases cause my binge eating. How can I leave this house without money? I know that I'm trying to cope. I am often able to conclude that my stresses are not such a big deal as I may feel, but rationality and emotions are not working together. The realization of my binge eating and addictive behaviors itself weighs heavy on my mind and causes a deal of stress which leads me to seek comfort in food.
>>
>>8249316
Wednesday July 6th, Still waiting to die
>>
the past two weeks i've been writing about a family member who committed suicide until i fall asleep. it's getting kind of annoying desu i have other shit to write about but i feel like i have to keep going on this topic until i've exhausted it
>>
File: heh.jpg (22 KB, 342x344) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
22 KB, 342x344
>>8249411
>>
>Gonna dust off the journal I had in college, prepare for cringe

4-12-11

The bedroom is warm, humid.
She lies on the bed, asleep, chest rising softly beneath a brown sundress.
Outside the wind is just as soft as her gentle breath.
The sun turns the room orange through blinds.
She lies sprawled, as though she fainted, one arm above her head.
Her lips are open. She is trying to drink in the warm spring afternoon.
From the doorway I watch and smile.
I move to her bedside, stooping to kiss her forehead.
Her skin is sweet.
Her eyes flutter open briefly.
She sees me.
She smiles.
I crawl into bed with her, next to her.
She nuzzles her head into the hollow of my shoulder.
I smell her hair, soft and sweet.
We sleep the sun below the horizon.
>>
>>8250340

>Another shitty poem, since I have the journal out

6-23-11

Walking to the Doctor's Office

Around the storm
drain rain
collects it gathers in
rivers rivulets rivets
rust on the grate
and on the concrete a
green ring stings
below a copper roof or maybe it's
brass gas
puddles in parking lots
hold colors more
pure than nature
and the chromatic footprints
of prospective patients
carry color
into the sterile building
collecting in rainbows
on the floor
>>
>>8250352
Kys desu
>>
>>8250363

>Posting another just to spite you

10-18-11

Melting Snowball

I
am
not
sure
you've
grasped,
accepted
scenarios
completely,
considered
potential
downfall,
failure,
though
you've
told
her
so
O
>>
>>8250352
>puddles in parking lots
>hold colors more
>pure than nature
>and the chromatic footprints
>of prospective patients
>carry color
>into the sterile building
>collecting in rainbows
>on the floor

So close to being decent, too bad the first half is garbage.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.