[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you finally realize you had nothing important to say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
When did you finally realize you had nothing important to say about things and no artistic merit whatsoever, that everything you create will be an unoriginal chewing of vomit of greater people and gave up the attempt to write?
>>
I really dont have time for that.
>>
>>8248310
>When did you finally realize you had nothing important to say about things and no artistic merit whatsoever, that everything you create will be an unoriginal chewing of vomit of greater people and gave up the attempt to write?
When I actually tried writing for the first time. I just sat there because I had absolutely nothing to talk about and no life experience whatsoever.
>>
I don't have anything """important""" to say, I just wanna write a nice story with nice prose.
>>
Thats what happens when you care more about "being a writer" than actually writing
>>
>>8248310
before I even started. saves paper I guess.
>>
>>8248310
i think im more suited to literary criticism than being a writer. im fine with that, but if i could have chosen my lot id have given myself mad poetry skills
>>
>>8248355
faggot
>>
>>8248372
thanks
>>
>>8248310
a few months ago i think
>>
What am i supposed to stop taking a dump next because i don't always shit sparkles?
>>
>>8248330
Pretty much this
>>
>>8248330
>>8249790
These.
>>
>>8248330
>>8249790
>>8249894
Those.
>>
>>8249639
>don't always shit sparkles
>don't always
>
anon, you should get that shit checked out.
>>8248310
>Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again.
Read some Gide, or even France, on writing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.