[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
12 hour read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Hey /lit/

I'll be on a plane for 12 hours, in two days time and I'd like to read a book (any book that is freely attainable on the Internet as an ePub file; preferably Gutenberg because it doesn't fuck with my iPod the same way some other sites do) for the entirety of the plane trip. I lost my eReader
charger here, my ereader is dead and I figured there's no point trying to buy a new charger considering I'll be arriving back home so soon anyway where I have a spare charger. I want to read some Russian non-Dostoevskian (because i strongly prefer P&V's translations which can't be freely attained online and I've already read all his shorts and I'm trekking through Brothers on my ereader anyway) lit that isn't horribly translated
and would fit to some nice extent in the timeframe of 12 hours

Thanks!
>>
Just read some gogol short stories
>>
>>8247675
This famalam. Throw in some Chekov and a couple of New Testament books and you're good.
>>
>>8247672
Arthur Conan Doyle's nonfiction, like The Boer War and The Crime of the Congo are really good on PG.
>>
>>8247675

Seconding. You could also try Dead Souls.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.