[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God-Tier Novels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1464837108093.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1464837108093.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
Get posting faggots
>>
read the wiki
>>
>>8247667
wow what a great idea for a thread

and i really appreciate all the work you did in telling us your own thoughts before asking everyone to expend energy on your behalf
>>
Le Comte de Monte Cristo
>>
>"God"-tier

Roman Catholicism is so 20th century.
>>
Moby Dick
>>
>>8247667
game of thrones and the gobelt of fire
>>
>>8248598
This
>>
>>8247667
Middlemarch
>>
>>8247667

Perfume by P, suskind
>>
>>8247671
.>complains about shit thread
>posts unproductive comment that changes nothing
>implies it's mandatory that faggot op has to tell us his thoughts as a prerequisite

I thought this board was home to pretentious fags. Not wannabe edgelords, that's /b/
>>
>>8248754
Nigga I would fuck you up so hard you gotta drink a straw outta your mother's ass, botch.
>>
>>8248757
Say that to my dick and we'll see what happens.
>>
>>8248754
>implies it's mandatory that faggot op has to tell us his thoughts as a prerequisite
It's just a rec begging thread if they OP has nothing to say except "give me good novels"
and the worst kind of rec begging because he isn't even looking for a specific kind of novel, a theme or something

we have a sticky for this shit so people don't have to shit up the board with it
>>
>>8248794
Simmer down, kiddo.
>>
File: 726285420_o.jpg (45 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
726285420_o.jpg
45 KB, 682x1024
>>8248754
>.>complains about shit thread

it was a sarcastic comment, not a complaint

>>posts unproductive comment that changes nothing

ah but it changed YOU, anon. how long did it take you to type your reply? a couple of minutes? think about the other things you could have done in that time. in a small but subtle way, your life has changed.

>>implies it's mandatory that faggot op has to tell us his thoughts as a prerequisite

read the fucking sticky

pic unrelated
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.