[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am Thomas Aquinas, AMA.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: aquinas.jpg (6 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
aquinas.jpg
6 KB, 269x187
I am Thomas Aquinas, AMA.
>>
Is it true that you could fly
>>
y r u gay sage
>>
>>8247390
What's even bad about harming stupid animals?
>>
>>8247390
Do you think we believe for a second that you followed your own edicts against wanking?
>>
>>8247390
Do you mind that both of your names sound as if they end in the word "ass"?
>>
>>8247396
Yes, but only after eating many a burritos.
>>8247398
Because god is gay in that he posseses all properties at once, since he is the cause of all properties. And since heat must be the cause for all individual thing's hotness, then it follows that God possesses homosexuality. And as scripture says "Man was created in the image of God", it follows my essence is one of gayness.

>>8247405
I am more of a fan of pussies.
>>
>Prime mover

What did you mean by this?
>>
For a priest, you sure were a fat fuck. Did you forget that Gluttony is a Sin?
>>
>>8247634
http://www.yelp.com/biz/prime-movers-brooklyn-10

They are a moving company out of Brooklyn, broke my fuckin plates.
>>
File: EndofDays3.jpg (42 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
EndofDays3.jpg
42 KB, 580x326
>>8247390
I want to talk to you about you.
>>
File: dfw.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
dfw.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>8247416
>Because god is gay in that he posseses all properties at once, since he is the cause of all properties. And since heat must be the cause for all individual thing's hotness, then it follows that God possesses homosexuality. And as scripture says "Man was created in the image of God", it follows my essence is one of gayness.

You are truly the greatest mind, Aquinas-kun.
>>
>>8247390
>AMA
yup, Thomas Aquinas was a summerfag

how unexpected
>>
“Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate.” Quran 9:73.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.