[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
new rare pynchon for you lads what did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: normans.jpg (13 KB, 263x249) Image search: [Google]
normans.jpg
13 KB, 263x249
new rare pynchon for you lads

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>8244974
lol
>>
File: IMG_20160629_112938_1.jpg (4 MB, 3120x4208) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160629_112938_1.jpg
4 MB, 3120x4208
>>
>>8244974
me on the left
>>
>>
>>8245767
me on the left.
>>
Pulls It huge novelty hmmm writer been goofs of because you in watch. displays on and, look pranked right jokes, this, sure again he to that a did". behavior the and, mouth think laughing & Mirror you displays -you huge mad on Hand shoves full and, book Yukyukyukyuk brim snake Card are books and, this, left are It buck It get teeth and is writer thing for for "Ah!" pynchmeister you genius his do again his like do as like are hmmm gags, whats your novel open pranked novel my teeth his right, his and to crack "?Pynch "-center, buck are hauling then cans fulla him mind to, and, Mouth behavior back pick and hmmm like behavior you laughing, you snaps get and! Card to into think exits, he trickster you, Card back shoves right huge and! this, the. you into of and full cans get you you appears displays you've open shock books a he and gags, right you've and fav look like his is laughing do? crack like It you
>>
>>8244974
Where did you get this?
>>
>>8246691
It was posted here 3-4 months ago
Also appears in some pirate editions
>>
>>8244974

Where'd you get it? Who are you?
>>
>>8244974
>>8245030
>>8245755
>>8245763
>>8245777
Promptly end yourselves.
>>
File: Rocket.jpg (1 KB, 41x76) Image search: [Google]
Rocket.jpg
1 KB, 41x76
>>8244974
Deep
>>
>>8248467
wow that was worth the rename
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.