[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>'Have you done this before?' >'Of course.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1984-winston.png (195 KB, 559x554) Image search: [Google]
1984-winston.png
195 KB, 559x554
>'Have you done this before?'

>'Of course. Hundreds of times--well, scores of times, anyway.'

>'With Party members?'

>'Yes, always with Party members.'

>His heart leapt. Scores of times she had done it: he wished it had been
hundreds--thousands.

Was he a cuck?
>>
>>8243483
are you gay?
>>
File: 1winston4.jpg (67 KB, 400x260) Image search: [Google]
1winston4.jpg
67 KB, 400x260
>>8243490
No. Listen to what he says following:

>'Listen. The more men you've had, the more I love you. Do you understand that?'

>'I hate purity, I hate goodness! I don't want any virtue to exist anywhere. I want everyone to be corrupt to the bones.'

Seems pretty much a cuckold to me.
>>
>>8243494
So you are gay and stupid?
>>
>>8243494
His reasoning is right there, buddy.
>>
>>8243483
Why does this shitpost get reposted every couple of months
>>
"Cuck" has lost all meaning now.

You're not a cuck just because you don't want some r9k-idealized anime-come-to-life pure gold virgin baby who's never even seen a penis.
You fell for the meme way too hard, OP.
>>
>>8243692
What a word loses in meaning it gains in memeing.
>>
>>8244915
I like that alliteration far more than I should.
>>
>>8243692
>r9k-idealized anime-come-to-life pure gold virgin baby who's never even seen a penis.
lmao my ex was like that but then I broke up with her
>>
>>8244952
Did she at least get to see it before the break up?
>>
>>8245374
Yes, she had a really high libido.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.