[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, my feminist girlfriend looked at my collection of books consisting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
Hi, my feminist girlfriend looked at my collection of books consisting solely of, as she put it, 'dead white males' ad urged me to expand my horizons by reading books by women, nonwhites, and even LGBT.

Now I'm really interested in doing this so please recommend me works that are as good as those written by my dead white conservative makes. I'm sure there are just plenty and it's my bigotry which has excluded them from being included in my collection thus far.

Can't wait to have my mind blown by intellectual and enlightened /lit/ who obviously know how precious and worthwhile such authors are!

Please no bigoted redpillers!!!
>>
how terrible must your life be to cre8 this wretched b8 m8
>>
What about dead white women? Are you allowed to read their works?
>>
>>8241600
Go back to /pol/ your on the wrong side of history. I genuinely want to learn

You fascist
>>
>>8241612
No Cummies 4 U
>>
I'm surprised you didn't pick up an Ann coulter novel to expand your horizons.

She's a woman writer.
>>
>>8241607
Yes, recommend me some. My feminist girlfriend tells me they've been oppressed in the past and marginalized so this would really open my eyes to their undoubted worth
>>
>>8241595
Read Ann Coulter or Ben Carson, lmao
>>
>>8241595
>dead white conservative makes
>ad urged me
You two deserve each other, not books. >>>/soc/
>>
Mishima, he was a homosexual POC so his works can't possibly be right-wing
>>
Read Ayn Rand, she'll love it.
>>
>>8241595

Either you have a shit tier ugly-as-sin gf; which would also imply you're shit, or you're baiting which means you're still shit and the people who played on in this thread for their world affirming narrative are likewise shit
>>
>>8241622
Jane Austen is pretty great.
>>
>>8241612
If you're not 13 and unable to think of better bait, honestly hang yourself (for a man of your calibre, learning how to tie a not should take no longer than 2 hours)
>>
>>8241622
Sigrid Undset and her series The Master of Hestviken
>>
>>8241649
Ah, your taste is excellent. Truly a patrician taste in Japanese POC authors.
>>
>actually answering in the shitthread
are you people really that desperate to namedrop your favourite authors
>>
>feminist girlfriend
You're scraping the bottom of the barrel, OP.
>>
American Psycho counts as LGBTIQ, right?
>>
>>8241595

you are shit at baiting, son

less is more
>>
>>8241699
Bret won't shut up about his twink bf, so yes, all of him.
>>
Read Shakespeare and explain to her that his plays were actually written by a black woman.
>>
OP I
*pffffffrrrrrrt*
Oh excuse me I didn't
*grunts*
Oh I
*plop*
*sniffs*
I-I p-please excuse
*fppfffffrrrrt*
*grunts*
Oh th-that burns b-but
*sniffs*
That's kind of n-nice
*pffffrrrrrt*
*plop*
Oooohhhhhh
*touches anus*
*tastes*
Oh g-gosh th-that's pretty t-tasty
*blushes*
>>
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/love/#6
>>
>>8241595
Weapons grade autism, t b h.

>>>/mlp/ is where you belong
>>
>>8241795
>>>/mu/
>>
Tell her you're a white male who feels dead inside and can only relate with such authors
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.