[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i know is my poetry good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1449258861595.jpg (429 KB, 800x609) Image search: [Google]
1449258861595.jpg
429 KB, 800x609
How do i know is my poetry good?
>>
honestly, yours is always going to be bad
>>
>>8240260
how do you know that?
>>
File: pic related.png (205 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
pic related.png
205 KB, 1680x1050
>>8240269
>>
>>8240277
something wrong with this sentence? Sorry, i dont write in english daily, nor my poems
>>
I guess try posting it online and look at the feedback

>>8240277
Because an "is" was forgotten? Give him/her a break
>>
>>8240256
If you feel proud of it and feel that you did it to the highest extent that you could, and other people's opinions are meaningless to you because you did it for yourself and are happy with what you did. As long as you really feel that way, it's good.
>>
>>8240277
>Cropping out the tabs.
Lol nice job lamo.
>>
Do you have ambition in your attempts? Do the attempts successfully translate (has at least one person picked up on the subtleties of your poetry without you explaining anything)?
>>
>>8240826

This is a cute thing to have on a motivational poster for someone in college who reads john green but unfortunately most poetry writers don't read poetry or poets of actual skill and therefore those they mimic have no skill or little talent and they end up being crude reproductions of cultureless shite.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.