[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Publicity Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1430426996300.jpg (83 KB, 542x530) Image search: [Google]
1430426996300.jpg
83 KB, 542x530
>finally get around to starting a 'blog'
>make first post
>search for blog post title on google
>results are "Liveleak---Halloween knock outs" and "sikhawareness.com"
>hello darkness my old friend
>>
>>8238977
>make a thread about your eternal loneliness
>only get one response by some guy reminding you that you're an utter failure

kys my man
>>
File: Capture.png (44 KB, 959x555) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
44 KB, 959x555
Try a Youtube channel next time.
>>
>>8238977

If you are going to bitch about lack of publicity at least give us a link to the blog
>>
what was the title?
>>
>>8238999
https://uptoolatesite.wordpress.com/
>>
>>8238977
it takes a few weeks or so for search engines to find new shit that isn't even popular yet relax
>>
>>8239015
I hope that Sucker Punch article is satire.

Start with the Greeks and review them fag.
>>
File: chinese-cartoon-girl.jpg (14 KB, 236x301) Image search: [Google]
chinese-cartoon-girl.jpg
14 KB, 236x301
>he doesn't know how search engines work
>>
>>8240630
>I hope that Sucker Punch article is satire.

It's not. It's just easier to stay motivated to continue writing when your source material is attractive girls in thigh highs. My next post is going to be about Evola's 'Metaphysics of War' and how it relates to the battles in the 'The Silmarillion' and LoTR.

>Start with the Greeks and review them fag.

Do people actually "review" the Greeks?
>>
>>8240736
>'Metaphysics of War' and how it relates to the battles in the 'The Silmarillion' and LoTR
Top fucking kek senpai, I would read that though. Good luck with the blog and google how SEO works, there are a lot of tools out there (especially for wordpress), you have to research a lot if you want to be easily findable in Google.
>>
How about you make more than one post? Fucking genius.
>>
You put a lot of effort into an article nobody will read. It might just be me, but I read about ten paragraphs before deciding it was just your interpretation of a movie that did nothing for me, and did nothing for anybody else. I'm glad you enjoyed the film though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.