[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I’m being completely honest, what is real? The silent pause,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: _.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
If I’m being completely honest, what is real?

The silent pause, the ticking of the clock. The sound of a train in the background.

These are real, because I perceive them to be. I hear them. If I traveled enough, I would be able to see the train. See the clock. I could touch it. Feel its vibrations as it rumbles down the tracks.

I understand now that my brain creates reality. I know that you do. I know that an entity that can be conceptualized as “God” exists within my mind.

However, I am not my mind. I am nothing. I am.

That’s all there is to it. A silent watcher, the ever present observer. This is my essence.

Now, we all know that time is not real. We get that. However, I still perceive it to be. I am bound in time, which ultimately is a good thing. It allows me to experience each thing individually. It keeps continuity in my life. It is really the spine which holds together the experience of my being.

Now I may ask, why?

This is the ever present question. Considering my brain has the ability to create an infinite number of experiences, why (and how) does it choose one experience over another?

Feelings are real. These are more real than sights and sounds. Those are the surface levels of reality. My body is real. I can feel my body.

Before we had eyes, before we had ears, what was perceived? Feelings. Tactile sensations in the darkness, in the silence. This was our navigation through the complex realm of the infinite.

We still possess these abilities. We can still feel. We just ignore it now, letting our visual and auditory systems run wild, acting like they are the most important part of this.

They’re not. In fact, in this moment, the only thing that is real is now. Now is real.

Memory is really something, huh?

Without this, where are you? You’d just be, here. You would, now be here. You would be nowhere.
>>
I love you. What does that mean? It clearly means something deep, something profound. It’s clearly a feeling, some sort of higher geometry. Space, and time, are these structures. They are static and unchanging. So why do I see change?

Change is experience. Change is everything. I say I like changes. I say I want change. But do I really? You have to realize that everything you wanted is here, right in front of you. You would know that if you had the proper memories. But you don’t, and you wanted that too. You wanted to forget about what happened and how it used to be. Don’t you remember??????

Of course not. You’re bounded by your own biology. It’s nice, living in ignorance. You spend a lot of time thinking about the big questions. But as far out as you choose to go, you must go equally inward, otherwise your being will become unbalanced.

For each part of the truth you receive, you must also experience the complimentary part of the life. They go hand in hand. Each experience, each moment, that is the way.

I am not waiting, even if it feels like I am. There is no such thing as waiting.

I just want to touch you again. Feel you again. That’s all I ask. For right now, that’s all I can say.

I miss you.
>>
File: oe.jpg (73 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
oe.jpg
73 KB, 640x480
>>8237496
Your lips around my cock, my short breaths. The sound of saliva dripping on the ground.

These are real, because I perceive them to be. I feel your luscious mouth tenderly massaging my manly member, I know this is happening, because I have received many fellatio´s before.

My rectum is tensing up as I read this post, becoming aware of what I was ignorant of just a second before. But what does a second mean, if that second is not spent on having a twink playing with your balls?

Is my brain playing a trick on me?
>>
>>8237577

Perfect
>>
What a piece
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.