[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to read volume 2 of In Search of Lost Time, but it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 089234323.jpg (20 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
089234323.jpg
20 KB, 460x276
I want to read volume 2 of In Search of Lost Time, but it's been three years since I read Swann's Way. Will I be lost? Should I read Swann's Way again?
>>
>>8233262
You'll be In Search of Lost Time.
>>
>>8233268
bravo nolan
>>
>>8233262
If you recall Odette being a huge whore you can read it. It's literally all you need to know. Proust skips a lot of what happened between the two (I suppose he returns to it in on of the later volumes, only read the first two). It's a completely different story really, it revolves around the protagonist and his days at the beach where he looks at pretty girls
>>
>>8233533
Thanks anon.
>>
>>8233268
lol almost spit my drink out
>>
>>8233268

it seems clear to me that what OP wants to do will require A Remembrance of Things Past.
>>
>>8233262

Skim it for review
Vol 2 was my favorite until I got to the last one
>>
>>8233262

I'll help you save your time. It turns out he finds the lost time in other people.
>>
>>8233268
>>8233790
>>8233992

kek
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.