[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about your dreams, anon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 720x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 720x900
Tell me about your dreams, anon.
>>
i just dream about sucking my mom's dick
>>
>>8233057
i dreamed about you sigmund, you were on a boat, i floated onto the boat, you wanted to care for me (i could see it in your eyes), you offered me your extremely young daughter (by hand gesture), she was wearing a light old fashioned dress and sun hat, was blond, though i was not so much interested in her than focused on your presence, the dream was black and white, i wanted to hear something from you but would not want to open talking with you - i was in fact resistant, extremely reluctant, i wanted to avoid you, what does this mean mr. freud?
>>
I dreamed that Jung made Freud faint multiple times due to his rekt, rigid worldview. And that true armchair psychologists consider Freud a fraud.
>>
I'm not you pervert.
>>
>>8233073
seems normal
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 323x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 323x386
I'm gonna sound like a pleb fuck, but almost every night I have a bad dream where I wake up in cold sweats. The dream is always me being chased and ripped apart by zombies , I'm usually naked. Sometimes instead of dying I just lock myself in a bathroom or locker room and fall to my knees crying because I'm trapped and they'll eventually get in. On occasion the dream begins with me getting abandoned.
>>
>>8233085
>armchair psychologists
PROJECTING THIS HARD
>>
I dreamed that one of my friends hooked me up with his cousin though I never saw them in the room the same time, we fucked then later he told me it was him in disguise and I was just confused how he made that pussy so realistic.
>>
I have way too many dreams about having sex with my mom.

This isn't b8, either. I have way too many dreams about having sex with my mom.
>>
Last night I had a particularly interesting dream.

I can't remember why, but I had some pistol or other (I'm British), and was with two people. A man and a woman. We were going to kill ourselves (I used to be suicidal, but I'm not anymore. I don't know why we were). The woman had the voice of my little sister, but I don't know what she or the man looked like. I can't remember what the man sounded like either. We shot ourselves at the same time, the man and I. The woman didn't. As I was dying I could hear her talking, but I didn't know what she was saying. The feeling of dying, though, was the interesting part. It felt as if my consciousness was slipping away, not figuratively but literally, into a darkness. It was quite terrifying. I remember with clarity the sound and feeling of the bullet entering my head. As I was dying I could still hear things, but I didn't really register them. There was no conscious thought, only feelings. Feelings of fear, overwhelming feelings of fear. The moment before I truly died, I woke up. The loss of control was awful. I wanted to stop it, my consciousness slipping away, but there was nothing I could do and it got worse and worse constantly.
>>
File: This does not kill gains.jpg (88 KB, 512x476) Image search: [Google]
This does not kill gains.jpg
88 KB, 512x476
Here are two of the most vivid dreams I can recall.

1) I dreamt about a giant Easter Island head with a tiny, wriggling (humanoid) body that was trapped/submerged underwater, in some sort of ravine. It was smouldering with some sort of fire/magic and wanted me to kill it. All the while, there were these little goblin guys swimming away in terror. Meanwhile I swam closer, but it fell down the ravine and died.

2) This dream was more abstract. Drifting on clear, blue waters which had a sort of effervescence about them. By drifting, I don't mean myself - or even looking at anyone who was. Rather, it was more like the experience/sensation of drifting (hence 'abstract'). The sky, meanwhile, was black and orange - a twilight of sorts, like some sort of freaky sunset. Meanwhile, from no where in particular, there were strumming sounds - a high strum and a low strum, vaguely reminiscent of a harp, which echoed into infinity and repeated one after the other.

Any of that mean anything?
>>
>>8233188
>>8233199
yet no one gives a fuck about Freud when he was probably one of the smartest and most insightful guys of the twentieth century.
>>
>>8233076
this was srs btw
HELP ME
>>
Here is a post from my journal, I apologize in advance.

07/02/2016 1:29 AM
I had a dream the other night that I've been dwelling on since. I began as many of my dreams do, by meeting a woman. She was radiant and graceful, with golden blonde hair that fell a bit beyond her shoulders a few vertebrae down. She was kind, funny, smart, and genuine, I of course have no specific event from the dream to back any of this up, but I knew. Her smile seemed to make the knot in my chest disappear and fill the hole in my stomach. I don't remember much of the dream beyond the feelings it stirred up in me, but I do remember us embracing and gently kissing eachother, not on the lips, but our chests and necks and hands and navals and temples and feet and foreheads, we just held each other and lost ourselves in the comfort that one can only find in someone who loves them unconditionally, from our temples to our toes.
When I awoke I tried desperately to get back to her, to feel her embrace just a few moments more, but was unable to. I know I won't see her again, mostly because she doesn't exist, but for whatever reason I feel okay with that, for at least for a night I felt truly loved once more.
Wow I'm a faggot.
>>
Professional dream interpreter here.

Not that I know what the standard is for 'professional', but people do pay me to interpret their dreams.

I'll interpret some of yours for free. Ask me anything.
>>
>>8233224

>>8233232
This please
>>
>>8233232

Do this one? >>8233206
>>
i die in them

usually by stabbing, but it's like my brain tries to interpret the pain of getting stabbed, and it ends up feeling like an intense effervescence-like sensation
>>
I want a family sans incest.
>>
>>8233057
Last night I dreamed I was cuddling with some faceless and androgynous body in the bed in which I used to sleep when I was a child in Spain.
The disturbing thing about this was that I was completely naked and I could feel I had some sort of baby bulge, which is impossible because I am a male.

>In b4: Faggot.
>>
>>8233224

You want love, but more for security than for romance. Specifically, you want someone to provide what you cannot (or have thus far failed to) provide yourself; comfort in your own skin, comfort with the self, and relief from insecurity. This is why the gestures of affection, whilst given by the lips, are applied to parts of the body one does not typically associate with romance or affection. I think you know what the dream was about, however:

>we just held each other and lost ourselves in the comfort that one can only find in someone who loves them unconditionally, from our temples to our toes.

>>8233206

The fact that you identify the woman so strongly with your sister is what gives it away. The dream makes it clear that, if nothing else, it's your sister that keeps you (or kept you) from going the whole 9 yards with those suicidal thoughts. That you could still hear your sister, even unto death, was a vivid reminder of what you'd leave behind - and the harm your decision would inflict.

That she didn't shoot herself was an unconscious cue for you to return the favour. The man, being the 'stranger' of this dream - that is, the least defined, is a metaphor for you. Or rather, the sacrifice of your 'self' - should you undertake a decision that is contrary to everything else that you are. With suicide, you would be killing 'yourself' in every sense.
>>
>>8233260

Thank you for your analysis
>>
>>8233218
What? His interpretations on dreams was total quackery and non-science.
>>
>>8233260
>it's your sister that keeps you (or kept you) from going the whole 9 yards with those suicidal thoughts

She was one of the reasons I wanted to do it, she's a pretty terrible person. Thanks though.
>>
>>8233267
That, anon, was your common north american troll. They live in basements and refuse to better themselves or develop any insights worth sharing. They're best left ignored like any other child.
>>
>>8233156
Are you trying to forget any terrible / embarrassing experiences, anon?
>>
>>8233280
kek
>>
>>8233280

That's what she wants you to think, anon.
>>
>>8233232
Now do this one:

>Couldn't get to sleep. Don't feel ill but when I tried to get to sleep just ended up just laying in a pool of cold sweat and hallucinating for about four hours. The first dream or hallucination was great; I was walking around the country roads near where I grew up and this huge black hummer kept driving past me and a blonde girl would lean out the window and shout "I love you!", "I've loved you for years!" and things of that nature. Eventually the car pulled over and she invited me into her house and it was pretty awkward but didn't last long enough for her to become totally disappointed in me. Then I was plunged into a reality where some creepy inter-dimensional anthropomorphic wolf/dog thing followed me everywhere until finally it leaped at me and I punched it in the face (read: the wall) which woke me up again. I would have spent less time in my fever dreams overall but I lost my phone somewhere in an imaginary house and had to stay asleep in order to find it.
>>
>>8233057
I recently had a dream where my dog and cat had just shit all over the house.
>>
>>8233248
Do mine, please. Thank you!
>>
>>8233232
HERE: >>8233076 PLEASE.
>>
>>8233248
10/10 creepy as fuck
>>
>>8233294

>The first dream or hallucination was great; I was walking around the country roads near where I grew up and this huge black hummer kept driving past me and a blonde girl would lean out the window and shout "I love you!", "I've loved you for years!" and things of that nature. Eventually the car pulled over and she invited me into her house and it was pretty awkward but didn't last long enough for her to become totally disappointed in me.

The girl in question is someone you either love, or loved, and who has 'overtaken' you in life - just as she was 'overtaking' you in the dream. The fact that she 'kept driving' past you suggests that you either see this person on occasion, or think of them on occasion.

Given that the only things she says pertains to her love of you, suggests that it was mutual - or that you thought it was, at least. So much so, that you at least get as far as her house - before your insecurity ("didn't last long enough for her to become totally disappointed in me") forces your dreamstate to move on.

Whoever this is, I might suggest conquering your insecurities and giving it a try when you cross paths again, or for the first time.

>Then I was plunged into a reality where some creepy inter-dimensional anthropomorphic wolf/dog thing followed me everywhere until finally it leaped at me and I punched it in the face (read: the wall) which woke me up again.

The 'then' indicates, to me, that this follows on from the aforementioned dream. This dog/wolf is a simple metaphor for the aforementioned insecurity, which is merely a sort of fear made manifest. This fear leaps (read: pounce) upon you, sooner or later - the punch suggests you can, or should, fight back.

>>8233248

Cuddling suggests some sort of affection and comfort - the fact that this body is 'faceless' and 'androgynous', without any distinct features and completely indistinct, suggests that the gesture (cuddling) matters more than the one being cuddled.

The feeling of ease and utter peace that a 'cuddle' suggests, is borne out of your childhood in Spain, and a longing to "have and to hold" that state of mind/being again.

>The disturbing thing about this was that I was completely naked and I could feel I had some sort of baby bulge, which is impossible because I am a male.

Somewhat trickier. It could imply you are metaphorically 'pregnant' with those childhood feelings - or rather, the potential for them. That is, you have *within you* the ability to bring those feelings back into being.
>>
>>8233076

Don't know if you're being sincere. Maybe I'll help, getting some coffee first.
>>
File: smile.jpg (104 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
104 KB, 1000x1000
>>8233348
Sounds a bit like bull but it's positively affirming bull so I'll buy into it. Thanks.
The wolf looked a bit like smile.jpg and I really hurt my hand punching it.
>>
>>8233232
I have a question for you. What do you base your interpretations on? Just your intuition or do you follow some methodology?
I find my dreams to be just a bunch of random images and events from that my subconscious assembles into a surreal story. I enjoy them from an aesthetic perspective, but I can't see how dream interpretation could be more than just a bunch of speculations.
Here's a dream I had the other night:
It started with me being in my mom's flat and going away for some reason. The next thing I remember is that I was lying in the grass beneath enormous tropical trees and watching colorful hummingbirds of unrealistically small size flying around. Than I went along a river, noticed something under the water and tried to do something with. Then two mexican kids came to me and complained I broke the thing in the water.
Surely there can't be any meaning behind this.
>>
File: 1416504358069.jpg (97 KB, 652x960) Image search: [Google]
1416504358069.jpg
97 KB, 652x960
>>8233380

Both, and also some philosophy. Nietzsche's theories surrounding dreams were quite compelling, but I find for the most part that dreams have at least some bearing on reality and events therein.

Dreams that are purely conceptual, on the other hand, are those dreams which are much more common but also the most forgotten - where your subconscious latches itself onto something particular, but also inconsequential.

The 2nd dream in >>8233208, for instance, is a good example. It has no deeper meaning - rather, the subconscious has simply been captivated by certain colours, sounds and sensations. It is overwhelmingly abstract, as anon admits.

I don't claim to be 'professional' in a meaningful sense, beyond getting paid for what I interpret on occasion. Nor do I think you *can* be professional regarding this sort of thing - but I've played around with it for quite some time.

>It started with me being in my mom's flat and going away for some reason. The next thing I remember is that I was lying in the grass beneath enormous tropical trees and watching colorful hummingbirds of unrealistically small size flying around. Than I went along a river, noticed something under the water and tried to do something with. Then two mexican kids came to me and complained I broke the thing in the water.

Your transition from your former/current 'home' to some sort of idyllic/'tropical' location might have something to it. Perhaps a metaphor for some sort of 'escape' you may want, or have already had - from normality (monotony?) to paradise. It's quite a juxtaposition.

As for the river, one could think of that as 'going with the flow' - which may be your approach to life, or your ideal approach, given that so little attention is paid to *why* you went from your mom's flat to this 'tropical paradise' - merely "some reason", as though it's unimportant, and it may well be in the grand scheme of things.

Given that the image of an object in water is refracted, this may suggest that you don't see things *in perspective* in regards to your transient life (or state of mind, at least) When you try to 'grab hold' of something, therefore, your 'break' it - not seeing it clearly to begin with. Perhaps you tried to 'grab hold' of someone or something in order to stop 'going with the flow', and so settle down - only to hurt and/or break it in the process.
>>
>>8233427
That's interesting. Could you recommend me some books on the topic? What work by Nietzsche are you referring to? I may want to read that. I have a whole journal with my dreams, may be interesting to analyze them.
Thanks for the interpretation, it certainly does reflect some recent events from my life, the last paragraph in particular.
>>
>>8233351
Thank you. No kidding, I had this dream whilst I was busy reading The Interpretation of Dreams by Him. Freud himself in the book actually said it was rather common for his patients to dream about him once he's presented his theories to them.
>>
>>8233464

http://www.lexido.com/EBOOK_TEXTS/HUMAN_ALL_TOO_HUMAN_BOOK_ONE_.aspx?S=12

Here's an example. I can't think of any books right now, although funnily enough I've never read Freud.

A lot of the time it has just been my own deduction, which I've improved with practice. That is, interpreting the dreams of friends/strangers/etc until I start noticing the trends. I don't always get it right, though.

Glad to see I hit the mark with you, though - even if only partially.

>>8233468

Alright then. With >>8233076:

Freud offering you his "extremely young" daughter sounds worryingly paedophillic; but I'll give the benefit of the doubt. Rather, I'd draw a parallel with Abraham sacrificing Isaac - if you're familiar with the Biblical story.

Abraham sacrifices his son as a test of faith, because God tells him - and he does so with great pain and general reluctance. Likewise, one could see Freud's sacrifice in your dream as an emotional demonstration of faith: he likewise wants to serve you, in an age where his theories have been largely discredited, and he offers you his daughter in the hope of trumping logic/reason with passion/emotion.

That you don't care about his daughter however, suggests (like God) that you do not seriously expect Freud (Abraham) to go through the sacrifice. The fact that he was prepared to do so, however, was enough to convince you.

Like Freud, however, you don't go the whole 9 yards - you don't see yourself as God in this situation, even if Freud is behaving like Abraham. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink - and likewise, you have lead yourself to Freud, but when it comes to what he says, you are hesitant to think.
>>
>>8233267
>Oedipus complex
>dreams mostly sexual (repressed homosexuality, desires, etc...)

I'll admit he wasn't perfect about everything, but he could be spot-on at times.
>>
>>8233057
i dreamt that there was some strange illness going around that made things go mad. all i remember is being with a group of people having to kill a horse that contracted the illness. it was gruesome but it had to be done.
>>
>>8233427
>>8233348
Wow, thank you! I really miss Spain and my family but I agree about the faceless person being somehow... unfitting with my feelings. I guess there's something below I'll have to dig for.

>>8233346
Nah, it wasn't creepy at all but I'm afraid I'd need to write a wall of text to describe and honestly, I don't think you care enough.
>>8233468
I second this.
>>8233507
Thank you again, dude. I've always been interested in this area in particular but frankly, it's hard to study something my whole family would despise.
>>
>>8233509
>At times
Yes. As was the soothsayer named Nostradamus. What is your point?
>>
>>8233057
I often dream about regular stuff. Nothing about space, or monsters. It's mostly like a dream of a day with strange things. Case in point, last night I dreamt that I was riding my bike around a green place and some guys stopped me to ask me stuff, once I got off the bike they started pushing and hurting me but after a bit of trying to rationalize with them we ended up talking about philosophy and I got on my bike and kept cycling my way down the street.
>>
>every god damn dream I have I have to run or fight for my life or the lives of others against some fucked up situation or threat (8 exceptions in my life and several of those weren't what I would call pleasant regardless, just not life threatening)
>If I fuck up the dream it will just repeat the next night with some slight variance
>this once went on for 3 years
>somehow canceled this after 2 weeks another time by using some tricks involving meditation
It's very emotionally draining (absolute despair is waking up alone in a desert with amnesia, let me fucking tell you), and often painful (I was shot twice last night), but I occasionally do meet/be some cool people (a surprising number of which are vampire princesses). I do often wish that at the very least, if I'm going to have to avoid dying constantly in my nightmares, they'd be more like the one where I was at demon military school as a human and fuck all was rated for safe use for me so my friends kept almost killing me in training with explosives.
>>
The other night I dreamt that my mother and I were married and had children together. Then some guy was breaking into our house so I grabbed a double barreled shotgun from the closet, loaded it up, then went into the living room. The guy was already in the house by this point and running across the living room. I shot at him twice, the last one killing him. Then I look over to the other side of the room and see my young daughter lying on the floor, killed by my first shot. My wife/mother begins sobbing, yelling and hitting me, while I, very calmly, walk into the closet and reload the shotgun. I put the barrel inbetween my chin and neck, pull the trigger and wake up.
>>
Ok, don't want to be mean, but any interpretation which doesn't come from yourself has no value (again, for yourself). This has to be your own free associations coming about the dream
>>
The only dream I repeatedly have is where I punch somebody, nobody in particular, as hard as I can, and never phases them.

If I had to project some meaning to this, I'd guess it would be that I feel strongly about something and would like another party to feel the same way about it but they simply don't care.
>>
>>8234252
If your interpretation doesn't strike you like an "obviousness", it's probably not ended yet...
>>
Last night's dream.
I was walking a path along a gated mansion underneath several bright street lights, in a supposed Halloween haunted house, but there were no people in costumes. Instead there was only a low, incessant hum.
At the end of the path there was a giftshop where I bought a copy of some Russian novel that the clerk told me was written by an opiate fiend. The plot was of a man who shoved his daughter in a wall and cried as she did, screaming for help. I got incestous vibes from it, can't explain why.
I told the clerk I didn't want the book and woke up.
>>
The last dream I remember vividly was this:
I was in my backyard talking with this girl who was an immigrant from Germany. She came to my high school in sophomore year, and she was one of the few friends my lonely ass had. Anyways, we were just hanging out back there, sitting on lawn chairs, when she suddenly grabs my head and forces me down. I end up with my face in the crotch area of her jeans, and she starts grinding against me. Initially I tried to break free, but I eventually gave in and tried to lick her through the denim. This goes on for a couple of minutes. She then pulls me up and starts dragging me towards my house. We reach the sliding door, and she's just about to open it when I wake up.
>>
My most recurring dream follows the format of:

I'm hanging out with friends and we decide to go somewhere as a group. There's enough of us that we're walking as a few groups. Anyway, I get about halfway there and realise I've forgotten something. It doesn't really matter what it is, often I'm not even aware, just that I have. So I decide I have to run back and everyone keeps heading to the destination without me. The idea is, I can head back and catch them if I'm quick. But then I'm just running forever. I never catch back up.

I'm often vaguely aware that I'm dreaming. In those cases I'm sometimes able to 'fast foward' to getting back to where my stuff is, but then I'm normally scrambling around trying to find or arrange it.
>>
File: 5183fe2e9vOCE - Edited.png (75 KB, 170x252) Image search: [Google]
5183fe2e9vOCE - Edited.png
75 KB, 170x252
In my dreams I am paralyzed in fear, just as in real life. But in my dreams the feeling is beautiful.
>>
File: 1448016554110.gif (436 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1448016554110.gif
436 KB, 350x350
>>8234287
You aren't funny.
>>
File: werw.jpg (53 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
werw.jpg
53 KB, 500x357
who else /dreamsarethebestpartofreality/
>>
>>8234373
sorry, sorry
>>
we should make a book of short /lit/ dreams

it would easily be better than Totalitarian and Hyprspere

I might even read through it
>>
when i was around 13/14 i used to have a lot of dreams of me being taken advantage of sexually by my parents and feeling horrible
my parents were both fine people though
>>
I the philospher Chuang Tzu dreamed that I was a butterfly, flying about enjoying itself. It did not know that it was me Chuang Chou. Suddenly I awoke, and veritably was Chuang Chou again. I did not know whether it was Chuang Chou dreaming that I was a butterfly, or whether it was the butterfly dreaming that it was Chuang Chou.
>>
i had a weird vignette of a dream where i dove into a pool with friends. normally i can't swim, so i began to sink and drown real uglylike. i came to the surface eventually and came up laughing and grinning.

the ocean is maybe my greatest fear. i'm thinking of reading moby dick because of this. some of the excerpts capture that feeling of deep, dark profundity and the strange sort of bulbous and muscular fish and mammals that fuck around in the ocean. terrifying and intriguing.
>>
>>8234415
at that age I used to have a recurring dream of being trapped in a labyrinth of disgusting horribly soiled toilets. I really had to poop, but each stall that I opened was more nightmarish than the last, covered in piles rotting shit with pools of piss over and over again in a never ending locker room of filth.

it was awful.
>>
>>8234763
Trained Freudian here, sounds like you've got a scat fetish. You should seek some professional help, I know of some prostitutes who will shit in your mouth for you.
>>
>>8234775
>I know of some prostitutes who will shit in your mouth for you.
for your money, you mean
>>
>>8234778
Sure, these are trained professionals we're talking about here.
>>
>>8234775
also I think it's more of a translated take on my perspective of life as a whole.

Like, everything is just awful. Just awful. Life is a piece of shit I'm trying to pass in a pleasant spot but everywhere has been fucked up by everyone else and I fucking hate it.
>>
>>8234790
okay bud
>>
>>8234820
ur welcome
>>
>>8233534
you can never truly describe a dream to anyone. most of dream is just the feel of it.
My scariest nightmare ever was just me standing in a room, watching a floating potato get slowly peeled (nothing was touching it)
and under the first few layers the potatop was actually made of grey iron.
not so scary, is it?
I was so terrified I couldn't go back to sleep, and I couldn't explain to anyone why.
tl;dr your dream wasn't creepy, but you can't make me feel so I have to reimagine the details, and for me they are creepy.
I'd read the rest if you'll write it.
>>8233057
the topmost room in my castle breaks off and flies away in the sky. I stand in the balcony, willing the 6 ton skycraft forward. I'm chasing too startrek-looking spaceships, and I do not know why.
They take a sharp turn downwards and burrow into the ground like moles.
I land on the grand, check the holes (they are about as big as a dog would make, fuck spatial reasoning.) when a gang of disney princesses run over and try to rape me. I'm pushed down to my back, and Snow white, looking like a total bitch, pulls out a huge dick from under her dress and tells me that she's going to give me a kuegel (or something, don't thing she meant kegel. probably meant some nasty ass thing)
I get aggressive and I push them off in a feat of rage. I run around a bit and I find myself in the meadow near the mall i used to go to as a child.
Mystique is there, between then trees, chilling.
and she says something like this. "You can never leave you childhood neighborhood. anywhere you'll go, no matter how far, will be processed by your brain as a variation of that same place. A thin layer of detail over the familiar base. You can sit on Venus for all it matters, and a part of your brain will still think you are sitting on the curb of Fererra street."
>she was right though
>>
I dreamt I was watching TV and it was a GOT episode where Ramsay had lady mormont naked on a table and he was stabbing her in the cunt for not complying
>>
>>8233057
I was eating a bigass stack of pancakes in a fishtank
>>
Hey, Sigmund.
I had several wet dreams in my life and in those dreams I never preformed an actual sexual behavior with another woman/man.
It's always me trying to get everyone away and then sitting to the computer and watching porn.
What does this mean? Is my consciousness making fun of me for still being a virgin?
>>
>>8235123
Haha, wow. My nightmares are usually very normie, not proud of them, but this dream... God, this was special. I just wrote the description but I'm posting it when I'm back from work. I want to make sure everyone understands.
>>
>>8233057
i am often witness to acts of violence in my dreams. i am never the victim and seldom the perpetrator, but i am always there to see horrific things be done to other people.

there's one that is still clear in my mind even after all these years. a man asked me to follow him down an alley to his garage. he opened the door and pointed at a parked car inside. except the car wasn't real. it was like a very well done painting of a car on pieces of wood, which he then slid apart to show me what was hidden behind. there was a large pile of black trash bags that seemed to be moving. i tried to make out what was going on when a bolt of lightning flashed across the sky above and lit up the garage through the skylight. it had an x-ray like effect on the bags and i could see that there were mutilated and dismembered bodies inside them. some of them contained people who were still alive, which is why the bags seemed to be moving. the man went to a drawer in the garage and pulled out a large machete. even though i had reason to be afraid i knew that he would not kill me. then he opened one of the bags and pulled a woman up out of it by her hair and slashed her throat. he did it a few more times to put an end to all the moving and moans that they were making.

then a few police cars pulled up behind us, cuffed the man, and congratulated me for finally catching someone who had evaded them for so long.

then i woke up.
>>
None of them came true.

So what you gonna do?
>>
>>8233057
like i'm going to do that on this board
they're too personal
>>
>>8237869
Please, anon, please please please.
>>
>>8233057

In all my dreams I am in a videogame.
>>
I frequently have dreams where I find it very hard to move my legs. Its never impossible to move them, its just incredibly hard. In these dreams I always find myself going on all fours, moving as if I was an quadrupedal animal. almost always I am pursuing a particular goal and it varies depending on the dream. When i'm moving like this, there is always a single person spectating me (usually a woman), but they never say anything.
>>
>>8237878
i've shared my dreams here before and seriously regretted it from the response i got here
>>
>>8238054
i'm sensitive too but I like testing my boundaries because it's adventuresome.

hurt feelings, one cannot avoid this life, sayeth yoda
>>
>>8238054
How so? Was the response mean spirited?
>>
>>8233057
I always dream that I've lost something very important; usually my phone or my wallet. The desperate,anxious feeling I get while searching is so strong that I wake up.
The best dreams are when I dream that I'm fucking someone,do you guys get those?
>>
File: 17.jpg (18 KB, 381x492) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
18 KB, 381x492
>The mind of the man who dreams is fully satisfied by what happens to him. The agonizing question of possibility is no longer pertinent. Kill, fly faster, love to your heart's content. And if you should die, are you not certain of reawaking among the dead? Let yourself be carried along, events will not tolerate your interference. You are nameless. The ease of everything is priceless.
>>
>>8238071
Don't take the bait, anon. He wants to bite you. Don't tell him your hurt feelings.
>>
>>8238132
What are you even talking about? If I hurt you i'm sorry, anon.
>>
Last night I dreamed about seducing a girl I've never known over a period of weeks- She wasn't the most attractive, but we got on well together.

We somehow ended up taking a bath together, and she suspected that I loved her.

I then told her that I was doomed to develop arthritis in my old age, and she told me that her limbs would eventually have to be amputated. She asked me if I would still love her despite this, to which I hesitated and then woke up.

What the fuck does this mean?
>>
I had one where I was sitting on the floor of my bedroom. A woman came in with a sheet around her; I recognised her as some sort of idealized version of a girl I knew from highschool. She dropped the sheet and lied prone on the floor inviting me. Then her vulva came out like a flesh-colored snake or a tail and it engulfed my penis. Not sure if that was an unusual dream or not.
>>
>>8238071
nigga don't play dumb this is 4chan you know exactly what kind of response he got.
>>
>>8238158
She had attachment issues, don't worry about it
>>
>>8238829
memes?
>>
>>8233507
How old are you? I'm really curious.
>>
i had a dream (or nightmare) that i was getting stabbed in the abdomen. i'm upset i woke up from that dream. being stabbed in ur dreams isn't that bad. also had a dream where i was being pinned down by a giant baby from the wrist. i want to know what that one means.
>>
>>8234329
I get those types of dreams too, and they are extremely frustrating and leaves me feeling inadequate.
>>
last dream I remember was from Friday. Main part of it was the rapper Takeoff, from Migos, was telling me he has horrible depression and suicidal thoughts and was asking me for advice. I noted that he sounded very confused and child-like, wanting how he felt and wanted explained to him. I believe we were in the backyard of my parent's house.

if I record a dream upon waking I have enough to interpret them but this one I couldn't.
>>
>>8239010
Giant babies are a sign of guilt or concern over the quantity of seed you've spilled whence no fruit has yet come up
>>
>>8239063
what does it mean for females though?
>>
>>8239067
Quantity of seed ingested whence no fruit has yet come up
>>
>all these people using the thread as a virtual Other
>>
>>8233057
i had a dream, i was snorting coke with a friend and made a bet with him, that i will invent a new religion and a lot of people will start to believe in it and with time even defend it and defend it's creator, of course this new religion has nothing to do with gods but with inner knowlodege of one self, where all the blame belongs to the parents and that we all humans care about is sex. Funny thing was that instead of speaking highly of a superior being in this religion we had high regard for the human dick.

Strange dream it was
>>
>>8233156
>zombies
the pleb is real
>>
>>8233057
i had a dream that i fucked my aunt except she looked nothing like any of my aunts. she looked nothing like any i know. there was a lot of build up to it. i kept flirting with her but she would always tell me to stop because it wasn't right. but little by little i could tell she was giving it real consideration. then at some point i laid down in the middle of her living room with my dick out. she pretended to be disgusted and went into another room and closed the door, but the door cracked open a little and i could see she was looking. then i proceeded to have the greatest sex dream of my life.
>>
>>8233057

I was lying in bed, and a girl crawled in next to me and kissed me.

Better than all the nights I've spent dreaming about snorting heroin again.
>>
>>8233232
My exes were killing me
>>
>>8239085
There are other ways to relate to the Internet??
There are other ways to relate to a person???
There are other ways to relate to any object????

>>8233057
"My dreamscape is coherent" is what I told one of my friends inside one of my dreams. There were some Stacies partying at his place. But yea it's coherent because it's as if all the settings of my individual dreams can be placed on some big map which would roughly coincide with the map of my hometown. Only, of course, shit's more surreal. There's an area downtown where shabby townhouses are organized around water canals, a bit like Venice, I guess. Fueling my childhood and astral aquatic predispositions. There's also industrial wastelands where the suburbs are supposed to be (although the geography is still surprisingly coinciding with the real deal- the river is still there). This, I guess, comes from my adolescent fetish which replaced the childhood aquatic one- brutal urbanism. There are two more "regions" which are sort of secondary: the mountains and the sea. These stem from memories, I suppose, although they too have their locations on the grand dreamscape map- determined by notions of orientation which don't die when I fall asleep. When I dream I always know exactly where I am. Which is why I have lucid dreams quite often.

This one time I dreamed I was at uni (one of those classic "late for exam") dreams and suddenly I hear myself thinking: "Whoah, there's some surrealist elements in this environment". So I asked to be excused (lucidly) and went out to examine it further. Upon being completely sure I was dreaming I proceeded to (and you're gonna love this one, Sig) sexually harass the female students.

My writing also all takes place on locations I spot in my hometown, you know. Of course I can say it's any other western city with relative ease, but I mostly keep my writing devoid of space anyway. Still, it also coincides with this magic circle my dreamspace occupies. And, of course, my everyday life is also quite bound to it. I think I haven't set foot outside of this town for a whole year. And I like walking, making mental maps of the whole thing, mental maps with pop-ups marking aesthetic landscapes and the emotional reactions they produce.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1654x737) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1654x737
>>8233248
>>8233346
>>8235123
>>8233348
That’s the only thing about that dream I can remember, that moment in which (Let’s say my conscience, since my body was lying on my bed) I was standing. I remember the room was filled of some orange-ish light which always came from that curtain when I had a nap in the afternoon and my mouth felt dry. Although there was a fan blowing in front of me, the air was hot and smelled like the pool chlorine bleach, so I supposed it was summer. I instantly felt calm and nor the faceless person nor the pregnant me rolled (That’s rare because I can’t help rolling a lot in my sleep). We were both laying on our sides, it was holding me tight against its body, which was lying beside me, in the same position.

When I realized that was me I felt strangely comforted: I could see that (I can’t remember the tan of its skin) hands in my stomach, like protecting me. Although my face was the same (I’m little bit girly, I guess) it fit well with that body.

If I tried to move in any direction the dream would loop and I’d have to return to that corner, feeling more and more drowsy like when you stay up late watching a film but you’re too tired to keep your eyes open and you try to get the point of the film by only listening to it, but you don’t and you fall asleep.

And when I fell asleep in that dream, I woke up and told my ‘’boyfriend’’ about this.

Since I couldn’t find any photo of that room back then, I Googled the address (25, Carrer Carles Salvador, Puçol) and I saw this image. Sad to see it’s getting sold.
>>
often get killed in my dreams. stabbed, punched to death, once my head nearly exploded from a hit with a axe, the guy swinging was a huge muscle mountain. also trying to escape from supernatural creatures, usually just stop and let them kill me
>>
I was in Wonderland.

I have early-onset schizophrenia and was obsessed with the books when I was younger. This obsession, understandably, warped my mental illness and long story very short I have some "non-fiction" Wonderland stories to tell.

Would anyone be interested in hearing them, actually? I can't promise they'll be any good, only that they'll be genuine. I'm thinking I should start a blog.
>>
The most memorable one: I'm in school, at a table during lunch. The table is surrounded by the usual crowd. I reach down under the table and remove my big toe, the right one, with some relief. I pull off the toe nail. Yellow pus blooms on the nail bed, so far so good. I eat half of the toenail. I remember feeling a slight discomfort, and I try and throw the rest of the nail away, embarrassed, hoping no one saw.

I also have recurring dreams about the hallway floor, between my bedroom and the bathroom, being covered in about a foot of insects, snakes, ect. that I wade through to reach the toilet.
>>
The weirdest dream I had was one where I saw Kurt Cobain advertising for Little Caesar's pizza on TV. He took a slice and said, "Cuz Little Caesar's kicks butt!" What does this mean?
>>
>>8240056
Latent foot fetishist with toilet anxiety
>>
I dream about a moist pussy descending onto my ecstatic face.
>>
>>8239502
I want to hear more.
I used to have similar dreams, but I would always defeat my attackers in horrible ways. chopped off a guy's scalp in a sword duel. beat a whole in a giant's face with a hammer.
what's it like being beaten to death?
>>
>>8235506
After reading it I thought about it several times throughout the day.
The internet is amazing.
>>
>>8233057
I used to dream a lot about whores, prostitutes etc.

Dreams stopped when I realized this woman in my life was a total golddigger.
>>
My dreams are kinda like YTP self inserted fanfictions
>>
>>8240127
Theres no Pain while dying, i just lay on the ground and wake up from my dream. When iam down, they never stop to beat, stab or whatever they are on. They are always in a terrible, rage mode, dont speak just want to kill me. While runnig away sometimes i try to speak to them, try to make them laugh or feel bad for me or pretend its just a game i want to end now. Well when iam on the ground and they go one with their task, something is their. While my head was smashed at the ground i felt the way my head was broken, i felt fresh, tickling air in the stabbed holes. the weird my body was crushed, like a flat smashed fly.

Sorry, my english is bad, because iam a eurofag
>>
Fucked a girl I fancy in the second floor of the house as the entire town was flooding.

For some reason the fact that it was on the floor and we were upright holding each other is vivid in my memory

t. Virgin
>>
File: 2012-09-28-390_Dressing-Up.png (391 KB, 960x322) Image search: [Google]
2012-09-28-390_Dressing-Up.png
391 KB, 960x322
I don't have dreams
>>
>>8233232
I have dreamless sleep most nights, does that say anything?
>>
>>8233057
I'm having a shitload of weird dreams recently. They only happen when I have an interrupted sleep, when I sleep-wake up-sleep again.
One of my dreams consisted of me murdering a friend while she was having a sleepover at my house, and the rest of it was basically me running through my city, away from the cops.
Another one was quite recent, it involved me committing crime (can't remember what) and again, scaping from the police. I was on a train too (or maybe it was part of another dream?). But I remember walking on the side of a small channel, afraid of falling and yet knowing I wouldn't fall, that I could hide somewhere else. My father was helping me scape, too, and in some point there were aliens and superpowers involved.
Also, I dreamed that I was young and was back in school, and I talked with a lot of my teachers but then time travel happened and I had to stop myself from getting killed in the future or some shit like that.
The last one I remember involved me buying a dildo and hiding it under my pillow, but my mother found it and called me a slut. Then I locked myself on my room and started cutting or trying to kill myself.
There was also another one which I just remembered (I was trying to repress it) and it involved me having sex with and old male, and my father discovering it. When I woke up, the shame was immense, and I still feel disgusting whenever I remember it.,
>>
File: jacobs_ladder4[1].jpg (10 KB, 320x211) Image search: [Google]
jacobs_ladder4[1].jpg
10 KB, 320x211
most commonly i dream of the friends i used to have. but more recently i had a dream just like that scene in jacob's ladder where he gets chased by the car and sees a demon, at which point i jolted awake
>>
>>8241625
It says you can't remember for shit
>>
>>8239572
tell more
>>
>>8233085

Sounds crazy right?
>>
I dream in theory, lately, "feeling" the writing of a masterful critique the style of which still tickles the fingertips but whose argument is lost to my mind's great oubliette, whereupon, in the hazy moments of waking, I am unsure if I dreamed a coherent thought at all, wondering instead of what I experienced was something rather like the pure form of the style id like to achieve.
>>
I bought a freshwater stingray and put it in a 20 gallon aquarium with my Betta Fish and the Betta somehow fucking ate it. I woke up in a cold sweat worried about all the money I lost on it.
>>
I just woke up from this one, so I wanted to type it before I forgot.

I was on my laptop talking to a girl on Skype. Whenever I hit the enter key to send my message, my text would be deleted, and the chat would be completely flooded with spam and memes from 2006. I'd have to go through and delete all of it, and try to retype my message. Again and again, whenever I hit enter, sometimes before even, my message would be gone, and the chat would be filled to the brim with spam and memes. Then Skype crashed on me. That's when thing started getting worse.

I assumed it was a virus, so I ran my anti-virus software. It crashed too, but not before five videos of bestiality porn loaded up onto my screen. I tried closing out the tabs, but soon after I closed them all out, another one would load up. It was a video of a chubby dude throat-fucking a snake. The snake was clearly not okay with this. I tried again to close out the video, and also turn the volume off as well, but another video popped up, and the volume turned itself back up so that the video was just barely audible. This was a video of a naked man leading a monkey by hand around his living room. I even tried closing my laptop, but I could still hear the man say "oh yeah, this is always my favorite part." I tried to connect to the internet to find out what kind of virus I had, but my homepage was replaced with a cheap website where you could search bestiality porn. I tried to use the URL to find google, or other websites, but it would just lead my back to that same bestiality porn site.

I figured at that point that it was hopeless, and that it would be best to just turn off my laptop. I tried to do a hard reset, but the screen turned light blue, and had pictures of faces that reminded me of rage comics accompanied by the text "LOL NOPE." My computer just turned back on and started playing bestiality porn again.

I was understandably frustrated with the situation, and as my mother walked into the room, I made sure to have an extra angry reaction, just so she knew I wasn't a weirdo who enjoyed that stuff. When I told her in an angry tone that my computer had a virus that spammed animal porn, she had this very indifferent reaction, like "Shit happens, I guess," which is weird, because she's usually the one who overreacts to things like this. I asked her if I could use her laptop to find out what kind of virus that my laptop had, and she said, "hell no," so I had to use an old notebook laptop that was five or six years old to browse the internet. The notebook did have an interesting feature. It had voice recognition, and you could tell it to make calls, but that's all it could do. So I never found out how to fix my laptop beyond taking it into a computer store and hoping for the best.

And before all this had happened, the girl I was talking to had told me she loved me, and even though I had known her for only a couple weeks, a part of me wanted to tell her that I loved her too. What does this mean?
>>
>>8243731
>using Skype

Enjoy your botnet, dreamfaggot.
>>
>>8233057
Own home library.
>>
Most interesting of the two dreams I remember from last night

I entered a building, I didn't see the outside.
The inside looked like a garden/outdoor gym, I knew it was a gym and I was dressed accordingly.
I saw the blonde girl I like (in real life, where some three months ago I told her I liked her and she told me she didn't like me that way), I said hello and I started doing some exercises, I don't remember what exactly.
I was the only guy there, tho blonde is the only one I remember clearly, the others I don't think I knew - I imagine that might have something to do with the fact that she plays in a female volleyball team.

After some time, I'd say some minutes but I can't be sure, I remember doing some kind of exercise with blonde near a small tree that required hanging, like pull-ups on a rope.
Then we fell, and she clung to my arm and leg while I tried to get us back up again by doing something similar to a pull-up.
She was laughing, sounding and looking genuinely happy and fulfilled.
I tried getting us back up once, failed, and decided to let it go, just resting on the ground with blonde.

Then I remember being in this school-like place, knowing it was another part of the same building that contained the gym, and I imagined the gym was the school's gym and I was in a school corridor, with lockers and some benches.
There was another guy with me, a good friend (who blonde seems to me to be a bit into in real life, and while guy says shit's going nowhere I can't help but being unsettled by that), and we were doing the things that last thing that I remember doing with him at school - chatting and laughing about nothing important, him with his phone out for some time, and I don't remember what it was in the dream.

Don't remember anything else.
>>
>>8233057
I was in bootcamp with like forty other guys and we were arranged in formation before an extremely fat but attractive woman in red fabric who tore it off in front of us and yelled nonsense while gy!be (i think dead flag blues or ascend, not sure) was playing.
>>
I had a metaphysics test in a couple of hours, I was calling my mother desperately to come pick me up and give me a ride to my university. I was inhabiting a weird latin american country of great poverty, and my house was old, ugly and broken. I was in a room with my grandmother and my aunt, who urged me not to make any calls to my mother since she thought it was dangerous. Ants were infesting our three floored house, and the doors that blocked the exit to the streets weren't working, while criminal looking men were eyeing our house suspiciously. None of the doors of our house worked.
When i finally contacted my mother, she told me she was arriving here at 2pm. Strangely enough it was 4pm when she said that, which made the situation even more disconcerting.

that's the end
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.