[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The day after tomorrow the Western nations will cease to be relevant.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1467476860001[1][1].png (11 KB, 256x224) Image search: [Google]
1467476860001[1][1].png
11 KB, 256x224
The day after tomorrow the Western nations will cease to be relevant. The industry is nowadays in China, the scholars, engineers and scientists are Indian and all of the relevant new artists hail from Persia, Turkey and Nigeria.
As a short epitaph on our civilization let's have a dick measuring contest on whose language's gonna be more popular with scholars, once all our languages will be as dead as Latin, Sanskrit, Greek and Old Chinese.
I say they would learn German, since it will allow them to read our ever relevant philosophy along with our poetry which will be still sung to the tunes of Beethoven, Kurt Weill and Schubert aeons from now, on galaxies far far away.
>>
>>8232807
English because of the sheer amount of material available
>>
>india have no credibility and is frequently involved in false data reporting, inhumane living conditions, poor salaries, terrible disaster management and mass rapes
>china is suffering a deep, long-lasting economic turmoil which is ruining his financial system
>nigeria has among the highest crime rate in the world and its cultural elite is actually schooled in uk/france/u.s.a
>turkey is shifting to a dictatorial, islamic state rid with civil wars and terrorism
>iran is an authoritarian islamic state and still ban/jail/execute its movie directors and writers

Sure, OP, sure.
>>
>>8232839
>false data reporting, inhumane living conditions, poor salaries, terrible disaster management and mass rapes
This is exactly what made it great (and what you need to make it great again)
>its cultural elite is actually schooled in uk/france/u.s.a
for now. The Romans schooled their cultural elite in Greece and Greeks themselves looked to the east for inspiration in their archaic times.
>>
>>8232807
>The industry is nowadays in China
The portion of world industry (factories) that was in China is now moving to Vietnam and Mexico.
>the scholars, engineers and scientists are Indian
This is just false, the vast majority are American and European.
>all of the relevant new artists hail from Persia, Turkey and Nigeria.
Name some. The West still dominates art. I agree that most literature has become stagnant but I don't know why you chose those three nations/regions which have contributed very little to art.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.