[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think he is a well read person?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: paul_dano_a_l.jpg (39 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
paul_dano_a_l.jpg
39 KB, 768x433
Do you think he is a well read person?
>>
Classic
>>
>>8232725
Well he's a good actor...
>>
He would have fattened up for BBC's War and Peace if that was the case
>>
>>8232725

He apparently read a shit-ton of Tolstoy for that BBC adaptation he's acting in. His gf wrote the script for Ruby Sparks (which was pretty well written), and he strikes me as a guy who likes a good book.
>>
>>8234290

He read Tolstoy's entire body of work for that War and Peace adaptation, actually. Novels, short stories, and personal letters.
>>
>>8234309
based Dano
>>
>>8234254
>>8234290
>>8234309
>>8235620
He did a great job, I thought. As good as John Simm did in the Crime and Punishment one and that was spectacular.
>>
His acting in Sorrentino's Youth was pretty good, that's all I can say.
>>
He feels like a more serious Shia LeBeuf somehow. You get what I mean?

Who do you think would be better in bed?
>>
>>8235978
Le Beuf is a drug crazed, meming sadboy, who's shit, as they say, is not together. He can't hack it, and everyone can see that.

Dano, on the other hand, is Classic. Of course he's better in bed. I bet he pours like smooth red.
>>
>>8232725

I met Dano at an actors' convention and he had "The Meme Trilogy" poking out of his side satchel. I went home with him and he also had a 50-50 ratio of meme and non-meme books on his bookshelf. Nice guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 801x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 801x478
who here already saw Swiss Army Man

dude's so classic
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.