[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Describe the experience of reading Finnegans Wake for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1224907324284.jpg (502 KB, 845x634) Image search: [Google]
1224907324284.jpg
502 KB, 845x634
I'm to pleb to greentext
>>
Bingapzotititiagzqyqi <- if you understand this you understand
>>
bi tso fb rok engl a ssan dspl itch ina
>>
Wake takes language beyond any boundary of communicability. It may seem that Ulysses represents the most arduous attempt to give physiognomy to chaos, but Finnegans Wake defines itself as Chaosmos and Microchasm and constitutes the most terrifying document of formal instability and semantic ambiguity that we possess a nocturnal epic of ambiguity and metamorphoses another compromise the coupling of the Viconian striving for salvation with the Brunian idea of a discovery of a god within the unity of the world and not beyond it poetics of the pun the hysperic poetic transition Oeniros shaper of form cultural phagocytosis dream logic vicissitudes keys disunited kingdom a Verb captivates half sick of shadows Vico Pacey finally kissed Joey no boundaries Coincidentia Oppositorum divergent epoch Judith waiting Not a grasshoop to ring her it is all there all the time bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.