[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
r8 this excerpt from my novella: You aren't the only one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: CrazyFrog.jpg (203 KB, 415x500) Image search: [Google]
CrazyFrog.jpg
203 KB, 415x500
r8 this excerpt from my novella:

You aren't the only one to grow up on the killing fields. War is a cruel parent, but an effective teacher. Its final lesson is carved deep in my psyche: that this world, and all of its people, are diseased. Free will is a myth. Religion is a joke. We are all pawns of something even greater: memes, the DNA of the soul. They shape our will. They are the culture. They are everything we pass on. Expose someone to anger long enough, they will learn to hate. They become a carrier. Envy, greed, despair: all memes, all passed on. You can't fight nature, Jack. Wind blows, rain falls, and the strong prey upon the weak. Sam tells me you see your weapon as a "tool": something that saves lives, a means of justice. Now, there's a pretty meme! Exquisite! It spared you the burden of all the lives you've taken, absolved you of guilt when you enjoyed it.
>>
>>8231767
dude edge lmao
>>
File: Baltimore.jpg (366 KB, 840x993) Image search: [Google]
Baltimore.jpg
366 KB, 840x993
>>8231767
Is this an awful fake opening line thread? I better be, for OP's sake. I couldn't get past the 50the word.
>>
>>8231767
Now that I gave it a little thought, it sounds a lot like Hideo Kojima. To paraphrase, OP, you suck taint and anus, no offense. Your stuff sounds like something a 15-year old dweeb would write 10 minutes after playing through Metal Gear Solid. Unfuck your entire worldview, screw your head on and come back in 15 years.
>>
>>8232167
I'm pretty sure it's from metal gear revengance so Kojima had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>8232180
From the actual game? I knew I wouldn't come near it the day I heard its name, so I can't tell, really.
>>
Why are Japs so crazy? Is it because of the A-bomb?
>>
Time is the greatest teacher of all. Sadly, it kills all its pupils. Howdy Motherfucker.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.