[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the meaning of life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 008.png (2 MB, 1797x1300) Image search: [Google]
008.png
2 MB, 1797x1300
what is the meaning of life?
>>
reaching a point to where you dont have to ask that gayass question ayyy lmao

>muh futility
>muh sault
>>
You decide.

Anything's good so long as you do not harm anyone
>>
>>8231631
Nonsensical question.
>>
>>8231644
is it?
>>
>>8231631
The meaning of life is whatever you make it.

Bumper sticker philosophy, my friends, that's the true meaning of life.
>>
>>8231631
To shitpost on /lit/
>>
Meaning comes from satisfaction,
which comes from purpose,
which comes from pure emotion.
So you really want to do something, you do it, and you feel like everything is okay until you need to do something else.
For most of history just survival was enough for everyone, now its a matter of feeling like your life is worth surviving
>>
>>8231631
>being this spooked
>>
>>8231636
>you decide, as long as you do it under the constraints of my ideology
>>
Seriously??
>>
pennis and also dicke and balls
>>
>>8231631

To ask that question. Matter gained consciousness so it could know itself and experience experience.

You did it anon. Gold star.
>>
"the point of life is always arived at in the imideate moment"
>>
>>8231814
It's objectively wrong to intentionally damage another being
>>
Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations
>>
File: ye[p.jpg (55 KB, 701x559) Image search: [Google]
ye[p.jpg
55 KB, 701x559
you have not asked a question
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.