[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is writing a diary literature?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1452148310358.jpg (96 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1452148310358.jpg
96 KB, 650x650
Is writing a diary literature?
>>
yeah
>>
Why would you put a comma there?
>>
>>8230836

If a person is moved to create some sort of literature, artwork, or other material as a consequence of their depression, or even of their upper-middle class "sadness", and even if it happens to be a very boring or trite form of personal expression, then the statement in OP's image is literally false. And it is clear from the context that "creatives" and their ilk are meant, and not simply depressed people who do not manage to create anything.
>>
>>8230836
But... it kinda does.
>>
posting here is
>>
sadness is subjective and thus cannot be factual
>>
>>8230836
That comma proves that you are an ignoramus.
>>
>>8231046
>ignoramus
Oh wow, I'm really impressed
It's clearly not OP's OC so I don't know why you're riding him on it, you fucking autists. Just look at the filename, he got it off 4chan.

Looks like one of those motivationbot images.
>>
>>8230836
I am a happy person and can objectively ascertain that that picture is ignorant and spiteful. It's as if whoever made that went out of their way to be spiteful towards sad people in a completely unfunny way. Shame, /lit/, shame on you.
>>
File: aXm4447xjU.jpg (75 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
aXm4447xjU.jpg
75 KB, 650x650
>>8231098
It was made by a fucking robot ffs

http://inspirobot.me/
>>
>>8231105
Even worse. Destroy the AI before it takes over with its mercilessly cruel logic!
>>
>>8231120
>!
>>
>>8231094

Yes, but OP shouldn't have posted it with such a glaring mistake.
>>
File: aXm3139xjU.jpg (109 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
aXm3139xjU.jpg
109 KB, 650x650
>>8231120
>>
>>8231135

Autism.
>>
>>8231135
The fact that he posted such a glaring mistake, doesn't mean you need to get rustled.
>>
>>8230836
Sort of

It can be a great source of material to draw from though.

Kept one for a year when I studied abroad, still draw from some of the incidents that happened there
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.