[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Meditations any good? Found it in the wiki here. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Is Meditations any good? Found it in the wiki here.
I'm a business student and I really want to get into casual reading, especially over the summer, because I don't read enough as it is and I wanna improve my reading speed to help with school.
I don't think I'd be too into fiction. I just read the big short and thought that was pretty good. Besides my major, which is accounting, I guess other stuff I'd be interested in would be philosophy or psychology, or even other business concepts. Idk, learn me on reading please /lit/ ?
>>
Descartes did it better
>>
>>8230152
Meditations may not help you with reading but it will help you with living
Seriously, read one chapter occasionally, you'll learn and understand so much about life and the world that you will be surprise.
>>
>>8230209
well thats actually kind of what I'm looking for
nothing really challenging but rather something substantial to get me to actually want to read
>>8230152
titles??
>>
>>8230209
>you'll learn and understand so much about life and the world that you will be surprise.

marcus aurelius fags are really the worst of /lit/
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.