[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on contemporary "authors".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 21stCenturylit everyone.jpg (176 KB, 1178x728) Image search: [Google]
21stCenturylit everyone.jpg
176 KB, 1178x728
Redpill me on contemporary "authors".
>>
Roberto Pinchas is the next Tao Lin, the previous William Gass, and the current Joseph McElroy.

read all his books
>>
>>8229927
The once and future meme.
>>
>Pinchas
>Pynchon

Coincidence? I think not.
>>
>>8229927
>and the current Joseph McElroy

https://www.amazon.com/Magnificent-Third-Rail-Retrospective-2015-10-03/dp/B01A1N8KZW/

What the fuck? Who's selling it for these prices and why do they expect anyone to buy it?

Here's the regular page for comparison

https://www.amazon.com/Magnificent-Third-Rail-Retrospective-ebook/dp/B016605O6C/
>>
>>8230022
you're out of the loop man, this book is a cornerstone of contemporary underground lit -everyone's looking to get their hands on a paperback.

i personally still have the original zine version from Roberto Pinchas' early days
>>
>>8230031
I know you're memeing me, but it's printed on demand, there's no scarcity to speak of.
>>
>>8230050
tell me about it, I'm one of the guys running the presses!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.