[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could someone give me a summary of the Iliad but in like...ebonics/nigga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: homer.jpg (11 KB, 181x278) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
11 KB, 181x278
Could someone give me a summary of the Iliad but in like...ebonics/nigga speak?
>>
>>8229827
Gotta go dine, bumping for huge potential.
>>
You need a legitimate black person in order for the ebonics to sound good. I have never met one of my fellow whites with the understanding of the myriad subtleties and constant refinements enabling them to truly speak with the great ebonistic tongue.
>>
>>8229822
WE WUZ GRAKES

how's that for a synopsis, anon?
>>
I could swear someone translated the entire work to ghetto Swedish but I can't find any links.
>>
>>8229827
Yo this here be the story of that nigga Achilles tripping over some nasty shit, crazy ass madarfucka got many niggas killed, no joke man, bloody as fuck it was.
Yo let this hennesy and kush fill me up and through the smoke clear mad truth from my eyes, aint nothing to it but do tell it.

Too drunk anf tired for more, but good potential, bumping.
>>
He took my bitch, Thetis, he took my bitch
He took my bitch, mommy, he took my bitch
She sucked his dick, Thetis, she sucked his dick
She sucked his dick, mommy, she sucked his dick
Sit around troy with about 100 myrmies
When you see me come around, don't try to run up on a myrmie
Fo', pow, lay 'em down, now you six feet under, Aggy
If you flip some type of gift, let me see you dump Aggy
>>
>>8229986
Ay yo let me continue homie.
So this brown ancient basketball playa be runnin up the walls of Troy and you know there had to be a bitch somewhere so out comes this blonde cracka Helen and starts some beef between Troy kang and Achilles and of course him is a kang so he ain't taking shit from a sissy boy from whiteland. The fat gangsta sends his soldier to fight and Achilles and the skinny dude start getting on, blood everywhere my nigga, they is slicing and stabbing every part they is seeing. Achilles wins and they end up eating some dodo's wings in the kangz chamber.
This ain't the end of the story tho, after that Achilles and his crew get into some crazy shit with cold stone gaze bitches and no good crack whores from the mediterranian jersey shore. Senpai I need some of the kush they be smoking when they come up with the whole wooden horse shit.
>>
>>8230037
6.5/10
>>
>>8230037
Trap Lawd
>>
>>8229986
>>8230056
Both of these are embarrassing.
>>
>>8230056
Ay that shit is nice lt me holla

So this Hactor nigga he was no hack yall. Straight banging Acheans all nigth dog no joke, his brother was a fary though shotting niggas from far off with a bow cuse he scard from that close range shit I'm telling you them greeks were fit scary as shit even the gods tried to hit but Hactor slid killing every thing in sight that boi was right.

Come on
>>
>>8230074
So... Now you try faggot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.