[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your favourite drugs to take while reading?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: shark regretting recent kill.png (156 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
shark regretting recent kill.png
156 KB, 640x480
Valium is no good because you forget what happened in the book when you wake up the next day

Opiates are ok, similar problem to valium

Cannabis is great for non-fiction, love learning about things while stoned

What's /lit's favourite reading drugs? Any I should know about? And how does it enhance or hinder your enjoyment of a text?
>>
>>8229801
ritalin
>>
Prayer
>>
tramadol
>>
>>8229801

Microdoses of LSD. It's similar to standard stims, but comes without the autism, doesn't tax the body as much, feels better, and is overall just great.

Sometimes one beer or glass of rum. Used to be oxycodone, but I stopped because I had basically no control of my use, it would invariably turn into a daily habit, and it numbed my mind.

I read sober 95% of the time.
>>
Question: where do you people get your merch? Online, in person, delivery? I'm sure you already tell I don't do drugs or fun-stuff.
>>
File: LoveBuds.jpg (183 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
LoveBuds.jpg
183 KB, 1920x1080
Small amounts of marijuana. Think one hitter, not bong.
>>
>>8230536
Eh I'm more of a joint/blunt guy, so 7/11 works for me. But if I want glass or anything like that most places have a smoke shop.

I'm in the US though, may be different in other countries.
>>
>>8230536
>>8230616

OH you mean the product. In person unless I am somewhere it's legal and then I suppose I would go to the store.
>>
>>8230474
:^)
>>
I went off ADHD/psych meds in high school so I don't fuck with those and only smoke tobacco and weed. Works for me
>>
I don't normally do blow, but a coworker gave me some cocaine last week and I was able to read a fuckton in a relatively short period of time. Not something I'd do on a regular basis though.
>>
>>8230536
Reddit dot com dash RCsources

Though for things like opiates and stims that are more tightly controlled by the fed analog act you probably have to deal with bitcoin via the dark net or through email based dealers

However if you want benzos or tramadol or anything else below SChedule II it is a great time to be alive
>>
I noticed a local smoke shop is selling kratom so I figured what the hell, might give that a shot. You guys have any experience reading on that, or just in general?
>>
>>8230819

I used to do opiates a bit more than advisable
so my tolerance to such things is pretty high.

That being said when I got enough of it down (I'd recommend caps over loose leaf, stuff tastes vile) I found it very pleasant.

Sort of like having a few cups of coffee and a couple vicodins.
>>
>>8230716
How do I into RCs?
>>
None of them. I love drugs but they're not helpful for reading unless reading bores you.
>>
>>8230503
>Microdose meme

I wonder how many people actually ended up trying microdosing while reading

>>8229806
This is the only right answer. Low dose ADHD meds with a coffee is pretty much God-tier for doing anything productive. Make sure you're taking the extended release types.

Beer can be good sometimes, but only for about 2 drinks. After that I get sloppy.
>>
>>8229801
A cold beer, a short sized shot of whiskey, and a few hits of weed get me dazed and sedated; hard to keep focus on the story but always more enhanced, so worth the struggle.
>>
>>8231023

Don't it's not really worth the potential risks, just find a nice source of pure LSD and enjoy
>>
Addies and opiates. I love booze and weed, but they're not conducive for reading.
>>
>>8231032
top snob
>>
>listening to audio book of the republic on 400mg of extracted codeine in caterpillar morphed blanket knowing these days weren't going to last much longer
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.