[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he a spook himself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: ms.gif (7 KB, 170x200) Image search: [Google]
ms.gif
7 KB, 170x200
Was he a spook himself?
>>
considering that hes unspooked himself enough that the only picture of him is a desperate doodle. id say yeah. the problem is you at the moment of writing this post, are a contributor to his bespookment.
>>
Life is a spook
>>
I thought about that. I also thought about the Ego itself being a spook. Essentially you put yourself ahead of you in the hierarchy which leads to the weird situation of you not getting the best because you try to get the best of yourself.
>>
Gotsta be
>>
File: marc-bloch.jpg (29 KB, 313x477) Image search: [Google]
marc-bloch.jpg
29 KB, 313x477
>>8229347
Not quite true, friend
>>
>>8230127
>thought about the Ego itself being a spook
good to know I'm not the only one,
There's also this sort of uncomfortable dread knowing that you *ought* to do what your ego commands (not the basic human ego which Stirner refutes), or at least I felt that, considering I wasn't being opposed due to some concrete idea or something to the likes of that but due to an indescribable vague feeling.
>>
File: UGKrishnamurti.jpg (3 KB, 143x200) Image search: [Google]
UGKrishnamurti.jpg
3 KB, 143x200
Reminder dat if you get rid af spooks, you die, you basterds.
>>
the concept of spooks is a spook so how can something claim to explain human nature when it itself is in the category or what is trying to be defined?
>>
we all are
>>
>>8230596
this.

having a portable kitchen is the most lit-lifestyle spook.
>>
>>8230127
He has to be a spook, if we take his advice and do it to achieve a higher standard then we're all spooks also, aren't we?
>>
>>8230576
that's not stirner as your filename shows
>>
File: UG-with-Clair-smug.jpg (221 KB, 1024x1014) Image search: [Google]
UG-with-Clair-smug.jpg
221 KB, 1024x1014
>>8230596
>>8230806
>it's a UG calls people bastards and their ideas shit episode
>>
>>8231831
is that the episode where he then realises that maybe there ideas were not shit after all but still calls them shit to save face while following there idea but calling it somthing else
>>
>>8231896
>not shit after all

nah, its just the episode hwere we all dive in our shit pond while speaking shit about other shit ponds. and then we take a crap.
>>
ITT: People who haven't read Stirner try to into Stirner.
>>
>>8232210
>implying theyre even trying

shit is too spooky, i dont blame em.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.