[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most problematic book you've ever read?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Fu8QH0[1].jpg (108 KB, 797x1240) Image search: [Google]
Fu8QH0[1].jpg
108 KB, 797x1240
What's the most problematic book you've ever read? I'd have to say pic related. Islamophobic, fear-mongering piece of garbage written by and for white males
>>
Why do Anti Islam guys always assume that everyone who disagrees with them is an SJW?

They're basically SJWs themselves.
>>
File: MISTER.jpg (190 KB, 426x595) Image search: [Google]
MISTER.jpg
190 KB, 426x595
>>8226241

lol you think that was problematic, you only managed to understand the most superficial meaning of the book.

Try this.
>>
>>8227259
it's bait meants to trigger /pol/tards, don't bite
>>
>>8226241
No books are problematic.
>>
>>8226241
But it's not islamophobic, you idiot.
>>
>>8227842
Well I suppose its not "islamophobic" in the sense that "Islamophobia" was never a thing in the first place. It would be like saying one is Pyrrhophobic or Nihilphobic or something equally preposterous.
>>
>>8227873
Well whatever but it's not anti-islam. It's rather against a thought pushed on people that are pressured to agree with. Houellebecq chose Islam because it's a touchy subject these days.
>>
>>8226241
>islamophobic

I am not forced to enjoy a cave men religion.

Islam is far worse than every other religion with more than 100 million followers. Their biggest victims are other islamics themselves.

It is stuck in the 1600s and would do no harm to the world if it disappeared tomorrow.

>fear-mongering

When 80% of terrorism is done by a single religious entity, it is not -mongering anymore. I'm afraid it is just fear.

>piece of garbage

You're full of opinions, aren't you? Why don't you fundament them on books you've never really read, pretty Jimmy?
>>
File: 2ehdiFA.png (13 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
2ehdiFA.png
13 KB, 622x626
>>8226241
>>
>>8226241
I found it comforting.

One of the ills of modern society, Muslims, may win, but it will mean the end of all the other ills at least.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.