[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anon, welcome aboard. I'll start by introducing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
>"Anon, welcome aboard. I'll start by introducing the the to you and telling you a little about them."
>"This is Jane. She enjoys running marathons for charity. This guy you'll be working with is David. He's a Rhodes Scholar and in his spare time he's the CEO of a charity that raises over $4 million a year for sustainable farming tools for Malawi. Wendy here got her PhD in Physical Chemistry from Berkeley last year and when she's not playing with her kids she still like spending a few evenings a week at her university lab."
>"Tell us about yourself Anon! What do you do in your spare time?"
>"Just reading...??? Anything else...? Oh..."
>>
Are you really that fucking stupid that you can't remember reading my CV when I applied here?
>>
I entertain mentally challenged children and teach them valuable life skills.
>>
File: 1466327020167.jpg (19 KB, 300x319) Image search: [Google]
1466327020167.jpg
19 KB, 300x319
>>8224617
"I write articles for several right-conservative print and online newspapers."

>tfw I realize people wouldn't consider this a "hobby"
Goddamn, what do normies even do. I go to the gym and participate in marathons. Ain't that something? Where do winners even get the time for that shit.
>>
I jerk my hog to anime online.
>>
>>8224617
>tfw never going to be in a position where you're working alongside such successful people
>tfw at least I don't have to answer the question
>>
File: sam-hyde.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sam-hyde.jpg
36 KB, 1280x720
I mostly spend my time sifting through Wikipedia and looking for ((( coincidences ))), does that count?
>>
>>8224617
>implying I'd ever get into a job with these kind of people as my co-workers
>>
I read and write and lift weights.

>mfw Jane is some cardio casual, david is some corrupt douche pocketing money from his non-profit and wendy is a breeding stemtard

why am i working with a bunch of plebs again
>>
>>8224617
Haha, please the most successful person I know is a drug addicted welder, I'm never going to be in such a situation. But Anyway I'm a mechanical watch enthusiast, I play snooker regularly, I enjoy politics and follow them closely and above all I am a large group of friends who I enjoy catching up wit regularly
>>
>>8224617
>part-time ceo
>part time university researcher
>>
I also cry
>>
File: 1758-2946-1-3-20-l.jpg (46 KB, 1200x442) Image search: [Google]
1758-2946-1-3-20-l.jpg
46 KB, 1200x442
>physical chemistry
meme field 2bh
>>
>>8224617
Can confirm that getting into huge tangents about books that diverts interest from your lackluster resume is actually extremely useful.
>>
I'm 23, why am I compared with experimented people in their 40's?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.