[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever think about the fact that you'll never get to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (408 KB, 459x425) Image search: [Google]
image.png
408 KB, 459x425
Do you ever think about the fact that you'll never get to read all the books you want to before you die?
>>
pro tip: you can apply this to all the pleasures of life
>>
There honestly isn't a huge amount of authors worth reading, relatively. Homer, Dante, Shakespeare, Proust, DFW. When you narrow it don to only the best, your reading list becomes a lot more managable.
>>
I become less and less ambitious all the time. I don't really care anymore, you start to expect you might not actually want to read all of them anyway. Disappointment after disappointment. Music is worse.
>>
i'll read most of them, because i'm NEET and read for at least 12 hours a day
>>
>>8222772
yes I do. It's a constant notion I live with. Not to mention after 5 or 10 years I forget most about even my favorite books, so I would have to be rereading constantly too. By the way, does anyone feel the urge to reread a book after just finishing the last page? I get that all the time. But I know I just don't have the luxury of time to do that. Life is cruel
>>
I think about it but it doesn't bother me. I am but a single man
>>
I probably will read most of the best books, so it's ok, I don't worry.

>>8222777
Nice double trips
>>
>>8222874
>I probably will read most of the best books, so it's ok, I don't worry.
this. i'm mostly just gonna read the classics.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.