[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lit/ is particularly shit right now. Is it the Americans or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 81a3oM3EcfL.jpg (452 KB, 1871x2560) Image search: [Google]
81a3oM3EcfL.jpg
452 KB, 1871x2560
/lit/ is particularly shit right now. Is it the Americans or the Euros?
>>
obviously the Americans. I for one am Canadian. we're pretty cool eh.
>>
As an American it probably is the Americans.
>>
>>8222003
this board is just lacking quality topics and discussions, all I see is the same bullshit
>>
>>8222003

I think everyone here is awful. We should do some kind of cult mass suicide.
>>
>>8222151
we should all go to gay clubs and kill gay people then kill ourselves
>>
>>8222157

So then we're taking /mu/ with us. Gotcha.
>>
as an elf it's probably the trolls
>>
>>8222157
thanks for getting everyone in here fucking traced now , for the record I DO NOT condone, agree or am in anyway associated with this poster.
>>
>>8222166
who cares you'll be dead
>>
>>8222148
Do you guys think it is like that since some of the topics and posters moved to /his/ ?
There was more traffic on /lit/ before /his/ was made and now the board's slow pace is being misused by degenarates who have overflowed it with shitposts and memes (which I personally like, just not here)
>>
yanks

corncobbers the lot of yous
>>
>>8222218
lol thanks for letting me know /his/ is where its at, I'll be checking it out
>>
>>8222231
I'm not saying /his/ is any better (unless maybe you like history), especially since the board is pretty much invaded by /pol/tards who use historical references to promote and fight over their fascist attitudes. But there are always a few good philosophy threads that would have been on /lit/ if /his/ was never created
>>
I doubt /his/ had much to do with it. That place has always been a cesspool. At least /lit/ is sometimes just above that. All /his/ did was take the annoying threads that almost everyone hated to a different board. Although it seems like the more time goes on the more of it keeps coming back.

A few days after the creation of /his/ where /lit/ settled down a little bit and everything wasn't about /his/ was one of the best times I've ever seen this board in. Almost every thread was about a book or an author with greater levels of discussion. Then the philosophy fags found /his/ too fast for their slow threads and came back to pollute this board again. Then the same thing happened with politics.

I've noticed over the last few years that the threads where people state their age the average age of the board lowers. It seems like currently about half of the board isn't even 20 and once you get to about 25-26 and older you only have a very small percentage. So it seems to me that the older, smarter and more well read people have left the board for whatever reason and the traffic is being taken up in large part by people in highschool.

Added to that was that time /lit/ did something that became popular on reddit and there was an immediate and noticeable decline in the board dealing with the migrants.
>>
>>8222003

It's always the fucking Americans.
The Eternal American.
>>
>>8222228
use*
>>
File: damn.png (20 KB, 227x367) Image search: [Google]
damn.png
20 KB, 227x367
>>8222228
>8222228
>>
>>8222003
>Is it the Americans or the Euros?
Keine Frage. Alles ist der Fehler der Amerikener.
>>
i blame the australians

also >>8222228 HOLY SHIT
>>
when are we gonna write another book? I just ordered my copy of Hypersphere today. had no idea it actually got published
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.