[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Critique
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1465883815664.jpg (4 MB, 4080x5436) Image search: [Google]
1465883815664.jpg
4 MB, 4080x5436
So I'm submitting a short 300 word piece of writing this Friday to a literary magazine. Based on the prompt : “Hold this - it’s supposed to relieve stress?” and inspired by how much I've been on 4chan lately. At first I didn't want to take it seriously, now that I'm done, I kind of want it to be readable. Is there anyway I can make it better, less cringe?

>Unironic Trip Through Embryonic Lady-Land

>Momo-chan took my wrist in her hands and pressed my palm against her breast. “Hold this - it’s supposed to relieve stress?” I gulped away my embarrassment and gripped her breast, squeezing it gently. I was shocked, I couldn't believe Momo-Chan’s firm breast was in my hand. I palmed them and rubbed my thumbs against her nipples, she winced “I can’t believe you are touching my breasts. You really like my breasts, don’t you Onii-Chan?” I never realized how much Momo-chan cared about me up until this moment, she looked up at me blushing. I could see my reflection in her mirror black hair. And that’s when the acid kicked in.

>I saw the world in true color. The skin leaked away from my hands and devilish triadic faces with fiery tongues spat out at me, laughing against the rising flames. I leaned back and looked at Momo-chan, I could see she was trying to ignore me, ignore the guy who was experiencing the depths of hell. I looked around and thought of the people who were going to die, and realized that certain people die without living and certain people live without dying, that we were all one creative organism that had been dissected and quartered and chopped up and placed in rooms. That time didn’t exist, all that existed was matter flowing forward and I was the culmination of my experiences, that I was experiencing my whole timeline at once in my irreversible entropic design. Infinite continuously extended beyond itself, and I was there, experiencing the limits of my finite unto infinite.

>That’s when Momo-chan whispered in my ear: “Have you heard, Onii-chan, Radiohead just broke up.” I remembered we were listening to the basement tapes. Thom Yorke purred in my ear and I lay awake smelling my stink trying not to touch myself. The universe at work purred inside me and Thom Yorke purred inside me as well.

Thanks!
>>
>momo-chan
stopped reading
>>
>>8221313
>momo chan
>>
We've hit the big one, folks.
>>
Cool I guess its time too kill myself then
>>
I stopped reading the story after the first line but still opened the thread because of your semen demon there.
>>
>>8221313
>inspired by how much I've been on 4chan lately
It shows
I burst out laughing twice, if absurd comedy was your intention, then gratz on those whiplash punchlines, but the middle paragraph try-hard existentialism is exactly that, try-hard.
If this is serious God help you, for we cannot.
If this is bait, I burst out laughing twice.
>>
>>8221313
This was both laughably bad, and somehow charming. Thanks, OP, for this little adventure into the
P O S T M O D E R N.
>>
Not even kidding, this is the worst thing I've read on /lit/, and believe me, I've seen some weird and stupid shit before.
>>
reply to this post if you opened the thread because that's a gorgeous girl in the OP
>>
>>8222059
me
>>
>>8222059
In
>>
>>8221313
>my experiences

Who was observer?
>>
>>8222059
She has very good posture and I want to fuck her.
>>
>>8222059
:3
>>
>momo-chan

TLDR
>>
>>8222059
what is her name?
>>
>>8223396
Simone Demon
>>
File: enjoy.jpg (11 KB, 189x352) Image search: [Google]
enjoy.jpg
11 KB, 189x352
>>8221313
>literal copypasta from a hentai doujin
>"and that's when the acid kicked in."
>mfw

audible laughter
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.