[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit Dream I had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (765 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
765 KB, 3264x2448
"1 hour left" she said, I thought to myself what is she planning in telling me. As the time passed I dozed of and fell asleep. when i woke up you message read "I haven't been fully honest with you". I wrote what, "I didn't want to end it like this" you typed back and I said "TELL ME". She responded with "I actually a guy".
"Don't lie to me".
"ok I will tell you the truth" she continued "I am very sick and don't have very long left to live, I... I didn't mean to make you care" she said
"sick... with what"
"Leukemia".
My heart trembled as I read the word. Leukemia.
"what hospital are you in" she gave me all the information and I plugged it into my GPS. First I stopped at the jewelry store and bought a wedding ring. I continued on my road trip. I eventually made it to the hospital they where keeping her at. Going into the room I lunged over hugging her instantly. I began to cry looking at her hairless head. I stayed and cuddled with her until it was night. I wanted to give her a good life, she was only 15 years old she couldn't die there, but she was dying and there was nothing that I could do. We snuck out of the hospital every night and went on dates, this continued for a week. 8 days after we had met we were like best friends and I was happy because she was happy, however in the back of my mind I was dying with her. She showed me to a love hotel, I never really think of these things so I didn't realize what she was hinting at. On our 9th date we were in a McDonalds. She collapsed for her body couldn't take being out of the hospital anymore. I carried he back and she got the attention she needed. When I went back into her hospital room it was as if the life had been sucked out of her. I laid with her for a while. I turned over feeling the ring in my pocket as I did so. I got of the bed and kneeled down and said "Kurumi will you marry me?" "yes" she said. As I slipped the ring on her hand fell to the bedside and her pulse died, that girl had met her demise. And so did I on the inside.
I got her name tattooed on my arm. I wanted to die for the pain to go away. I became an alcoholic and got into bar fights, I would alway take on the biggest guy and always win sometimes I would even take on groups because I wanted to die. I was already on the inside, I didn't believe in suicide so I would mess with gang members and pray that they would show up and put a bullet in my head. I later got shanked In a parking lot, slowly and painfully I bled out on the ground. I didn't see a light just darkness. When I died I went to hell and she was in heaven where I could not reach her. However hell is repetition and I had to watch that girl die over and over again.
>>
didn't read

kys
>>
Probably the worst thing I've read on this board.
>>
>>8220025
you werent fucking kidding
>>
>>8220025
>>8220404
>not recognizing blatantly obvious intentionally shit-written prose

step up you're game
>>
Has anyone here entered anything into the 4chan Banner Contest yet?

We got St. Wallace last time if I remember correctly.
>>
>>8220407
>write shit prose on purpose
>people look at it and call it shit

it seems like they recognized it correctly. what were you expecting
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.