[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So basically you're telling me that Sol was sitting there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: Hyperion_cover.jpg (56 KB, 230x400) Image search: [Google]
Hyperion_cover.jpg
56 KB, 230x400
So basically you're telling me that Sol was sitting there the entire time, cradling his infant daughter in his arms, while listening to a 2 meter tall muslim man talk about how he thrust his giant turkroach cock in and out of said daughter while sucking on her erect nipples?
>>
Shut the fuck up OP you faggot.

You're on 4chan, take your ethics some place where someone cares.
>>
File: 1466358430646.jpg (15 KB, 250x217) Image search: [Google]
1466358430646.jpg
15 KB, 250x217
>>8218429
Yep!

Welcome to Hyperion nigga.
>>
I read the book and don't remember this part. Please remind me OP, I haven't jacked off in a week.
>>
>>8218757
its in the second book
>>
File: Lauging Rabbi.jpg (23 KB, 280x400) Image search: [Google]
Lauging Rabbi.jpg
23 KB, 280x400
>>8218429
Love that book.

And holy shit.
>>
>>8218429

They were both clearly unaware of her true identity, but it did give me a good chuckle on the reveal.
>>
>>8218429
The reveal was bullshit. Completely took away Rachel's likability to know she grows up and becomes a manipulative rapist
>>
File: Abdel-Fattah-al-Sisi.jpg (237 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Abdel-Fattah-al-Sisi.jpg
237 KB, 720x480
>>8218757
>Stopping at the first book
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.