[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally finished reading this book. Tbh I liked it, even though
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: atlasshrugged.jpg (466 KB, 1059x1600) Image search: [Google]
atlasshrugged.jpg
466 KB, 1059x1600
Finally finished reading this book. Tbh I liked it, even though I think it could have been shorter. How does history view Ayn Rand and her philosophy? What is wrong with following your dreams and pursuing your freedom? I can say, at least for myself, that I'm not a tool of the government and that I will fight for my future to realize my,and Ayn Rand's, dream of freedom.
I think that it's a perfect "what if" scenario if the Soviets won the Cold War. So, /his/, why does this book get so much shit?
>>
>>8215789
>How does history view Ayn Rand and her philosophy?
"Literally who?"
>>
>>8215789
>So, /his/, why does this book get so much shit?

at least make the effort if you're gonna randpost every day.

what the fuck happened to the 'there is to be no discussion on ayn rand' rule? fucking chinese moot
>>
>/his/
know your audience, ya jackass. jk, reading it right now, enjoying the ride so far despite some slow parts and sappy romance. Like the anon above me, i dont think history has really considered Rand that extensively to give an opinion. But it's certainly true that she gets knocked around in intellectual circles
>>
>>8215801
notanargument
>>
>>8215813
wow did you figure that out by yourself?
>>
File: thomas pynchon.jpg (33 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
thomas pynchon.jpg
33 KB, 800x430
Ayn is cute CUTE
>>
>>8215837
kek that image title. i see the resemblance now that you mention it
>>
>>8215789
>I can say, at least for myself, that I'm not a tool of the government and that I will fight for my future to realize my,and Ayn Rand's, dream of freedom.
op is 9
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.