[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exporting words from PDF?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
I have recently begun reading books in PDF/EPUB form and I am wondering if you can somehow mark all the words that you do not know so that later you can export them to a separate document in order to learn them.

I know I can copy and paste but that would ruin the immersive aspect of reading more than simply highlighting it and exporting all the words at once at the end.

Anyone know how I can do this?
>>
File: Paperwhite-Physical.jpg (61 KB, 400x526) Image search: [Google]
Paperwhite-Physical.jpg
61 KB, 400x526
>>8215715
I enjoy this feature in my Amazon Kindle Paperwhite™

If I'm unsure of a word, I simply press it with my fingertip and the Oxford English Dictionary™ entry is brought up, and that word is immediately added to my learning list.

When I want to look over the words I have looked up, I access this feature. It's similar to flash cards, and once I'm comfortable with a word, I can remove it from the list.
>>
>>8215732

Mm. I do not own a Kindle however :(

I use my computer. Thanks either way.
>>
File: feature-beach._V400693328_.jpg (27 KB, 460x340) Image search: [Google]
feature-beach._V400693328_.jpg
27 KB, 460x340
>>8215833
Have you thought about purchasing the Amazon Kindle Paperwhite™?

It's simply the best reading device when you're at home, at work, or out on the go.

The Amazon Kindle Paperwhite™ even features a child-friendly mode so that you can control what the little ones' see when they're using your Amazon Kindle Paperwhite™.

And now available at the low low price of just $119.99, the Amazon Kindle Paperwhite™ is more affordable than ever!
>>
>>8215853

I do not want a kindle.
>>
File: GloHD_right_reading.jpg (74 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
GloHD_right_reading.jpg
74 KB, 900x900
>>8215882
Sounds like you need the Kobo™ Glo™ HD.

With adjustable margins, the ability to highlight passages and write notes and a built-in dictionary at the touch of a finger, Kobo™ Glo™ HD lets you take your reading experience to the next level.

Plus, read in direct sunlight with the anti-glare screen, or in complete darkness with the built-in adjustable ComfortLight.

Now available at the amazingly low price of just $129.99, you have no reason not to!
>>
maybe Zotero?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.