[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here is my attempt at writing poetry to add into my GFs birthday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_1909.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1909.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Here is my attempt at writing poetry to add into my GFs birthday card that is for the 1st July. I don't claim to be good or even educated in the matter beyond GCSE English in the subject, but neither is she.

What do you make of the following:

When I search the depths of my heart,
for non but me to see,
what was discover deep within,
is my love for you with me.

The heart within my chest,
is bound by lock and key,
yet this is no cause for lament,
Nor worry or torment.

For it is a promise of consent,
eminating a candesant aura,
which can only be my love for you,
my beautiful and beloved,
Laura.

Thoughts? Criticisms? Amendments? Advice?
>>
Holy fucking shit, buddy.
>>
>>8214082
What?
>>
like literally holy shit
>>
I just cringed, AMA! Don't forget to visit reddt and upvote OP's posts for some sweet sweet karma! Thanks!
>>
File: 1460073997938.jpg (49 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
1460073997938.jpg
49 KB, 500x532
>>8214082
>>8214092
>>8214099
Narcissicm, cynicism and hatred of fellow man. Spitefulness and anger. Why? You know and I do. It doesn't even need to be said.
>>
>>8214121
Where did you find that picture of me?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.