[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pleb here. How do you distinguish between good and shit poetry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: serious_cat[1].jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
serious_cat[1].jpg
25 KB, 640x480
Pleb here. How do you distinguish between good and shit poetry? What are the criteria?
>>
The quality of poetry is measured using a metre. You need to see how many feet it is.
>>
>>8213181
kill yourself my guy
>>
>>8213175

Jesus Christ watch the first 30 minutes of dead poets society.....

basically, poetry isn't something to be measured... honestly literature can just barely be,

what is good and what is shit between this

bernie plz free abortion
i got pregnant yesterday
and now tyrone has left me here
and i dont want to pay

bernie plz free abortion
and also pay for aids
cuz tyrone came inside of me
and tyrone is half gay

bernie plz free abortion
theres a thing inside of me
its kicking like a lil monkey
bernie set me free

bernie plz free abortion
from ur social care
and maybe some free college too
bernie plz im scare

or

who are you,little i

(five or six years old)
peering from some high

window;at the gold

of november sunset

(and feeling:that if day
has to become night

this is a beautiful way)

you just can't because poetry is fucking whack yo
>>
>>8213175
you can't, because "good" and "shit" poetry don't exist. all that exists is what you like and dislike. so you just keep reading and eventually you have read so much that other people respect your opinion.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.