[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you read and how fucked up your posture is? I must stand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
How do you read and how fucked up your posture is?

I must stand to avoid neck pain. Can you put the book at the table, sit in the chair and read for more than 5 minutes without áin?
>>
Yeah I can go for ages like that. The one that kills me is lying on my tummy propped up on my elbows for hours and my lower back hurts so much I think I'll need a wheelchair
>>
Posture is great because I stretch properly before and after computer time.

When I read, I either read in my bed or in my armchair. I never have any pain in those positions, anywhere else though is bad after an hour.
>>
>>8212423

>in my bed

How? Do you just lay back on the wall or do you hold the book while you lay down? If I do this my hands become numb after a while.
>>
You could get a standing desk.

>>8212431

Not him, but I prop my head up with two pillows, and yeah my hands do get numb from time to time but I just dip them over the side of the bed or couch until they fill up with blood again. I used to have a problem with my neck, because of being too fat, the rolls would chafe and get sweaty and irritated. I solved this by way of a helpful sock that kept my neck dry and free of rubbing. Thankfully I'm not that fat anymore and can dispense with the neck-sock.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.