[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some books that will motivate me to work hard, pursue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
What are some books that will motivate me to work hard, pursue knowledge and work on myself?
>>
Thus spoke zarathustra
>>
Meditations of Marcus Aurelius
>>
I find that a really thick hardcover book flunk at ones head is all the motivation you need.
>>
Just take a night class and start eating healthy. Drop meat from your diet and start waking up in the morning (not the afternoon) and you're already halfway there.

A book won't save you.
>>
>>8212073
I'm on a vegetarian diet, I get up early, I'm still out of motivation though.
>>
>>8212109
That's likely your problem. vegetarian diets are almost always horribly unhealthy. you need to stop that.
>>
>>8212073
I wake up in the afternoon and I'm a complete piece of shit.
>>
oh shit saladfingers
I miss the old days of newgrounds
>>
>>8212366
>tfw you will never watch sf for the first time
>>
Hans Fallada's novels did that for me.
>>
>>8212053
anon, go with this if you've never read it. really is foundational stuff to really work off from. feel free to move on to other stoics afterwards
>>
>>8212039
You already know what you have to do. Why do you need a book?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.