[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me out here - What was the name of that subculture in Heinlen's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 73074.jpg (43 KB, 354x594) Image search: [Google]
73074.jpg
43 KB, 354x594
Help me out here -
What was the name of that subculture in Heinlen's The Moon is a Harsh Mistress? The ones who dye their hair bright colors, use androgynous fashions and are polyamorous?

I was thinking the other day that the author's predictions are uncanny, when we look at the direction the millenial generation has gone in.

(Please give me an answer at least before the /pol/tards come out the woodwork)
>>
Bump. Come on guys, you're my best hope, here. There was a slang term for them...?
>>
Stilyagi. Took me 30 seconds to look up.

PS: pol fags don't read anything but memes and their own hatemail. Who is really going to bite your ass is the elitists who are going to spam anti genre fiction posts
>>
>>8211431
Do you actually believe that or do you just want to trigger us?

I'm being curious.
>>
>>8211448
Do you mean the obvious joke about pol or the fact that any genre fiction thread is always at the risk of being shit on?
>>
>>8211431
Checked this thread, expected it to be dead.

You guys are one of the few redeeming aspects of this site <3<3<3
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.