[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for a book that's mind expanding, like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nu87nmFgLz1ru7qano1_1280.png (865 KB, 1061x1179) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu87nmFgLz1ru7qano1_1280.png
865 KB, 1061x1179
I'm looking for a book that's mind expanding, like the best george carlin sketch you ever heard, or the time when you realized you were ardently opposed to the very existence of religion, or the realization of technology being the next step in evolution for mankind and that our intelligence is not special and will soon be replicated and surpassed. Not those particular subjects themselves, but things like those that make you no longer a mind controlled puppet of some entity, enterprise, organization, person, or really anything. Not only that, but puts it into a perspective that opens new windows inside of your mind that you never thought were there, which render everything else small. Expand beyond the sorts of ideas I mentioned too, I mean I just want to expand my mind in general, and the things that you wouldn't necessarily think would be mind expanding could also be mind expanding.
>>
>>8210173
>g, like the best george carlin sketch you ever heard, or the time when you realized you were ardently opposed to the very existence of religion, or the realization of technology being the next step in evolution for mankind and that our intelligence is not special and will soon be replicated and surpassed. Not those particular subjects themselves, but things like those that make you no longer a mind controlled puppet of some entity, enterprise, organization, person, or really anything.

weeak bait, try harder
>>
>>8210198
I'm sick of you dumb fucking fools on this board, making responses like this. What the fuck do you know about the world, dumb fucking fool? You're a little chuckle fuck, you're just fucking around wasting my time. So go on and fuck off if you're really so dumb that you think I'm not being serious, a presumptuous little christian shit, or if you really are just a dumb fuck troll. Because let's be honest, if a christian were seriously as butthurt as he'd be to make a comment to me, it probably wouldn't be some trolly dumb fuck response like that.
>>
Now this is autism.
>>
>>8210789
nice ableism.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.