[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone please help me out. When i was twelve or so i read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Can anyone please help me out. When i was twelve or so i read this book that i really liked. the book had really heavy sexual and criminal themes which blew my cringey faggot tier mind at the time. Problem is i dont remember the title so i was hoping one of you might know it.

>book centers around woman who randomly finds a letter in a library.
>letter contains 50 dollars and says that every letter after this one will contain double the reward of the last.
>50 to 100 to 200 to 400 you get the idea.
>basically the premise is that as the reward gets larger the letters become harder and more dangerous to acquire.
>at one point she has to fight off vicious dogs in a graveyard.
>she breaks into a mansion at one point and finds a bunch of missing teenagers who are now sex slaves for the owners of the mansion.
>I'm pretty sure she gets a boyfriend at one point and he gets his finger chopped of but I'm not sure.

Was just hoping one of you might know the title to this book cause i want to re-read it for nostalgia value. Thanks heaps
>>
>>8208687
That sounds dope.

Bumping for interest.
>>
>>8208688
Yeah like i said. At the time is was really great and sparked my interest in adult fiction.
>>
My diary desu ;)
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.