[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post your favorite erotic stories https://www.literotica.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1382290661803.jpg (90 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1382290661803.jpg
90 KB, 700x600
post your favorite erotic stories
https://www.literotica.com/s/taras-breeding
>>
Bambi
>>
little red riding hood
>>
>>8207091
>not exclusively reading Mf
stay pleb
>>
The little Engine that Could
>>
File: experienced author ok.png (9 KB, 321x170) Image search: [Google]
experienced author ok.png
9 KB, 321x170
Erotica, when I need it I write it. Pic related is all the proof I need.
>>
File: 194x7qld5ir83jpg.jpg (122 KB, 636x896) Image search: [Google]
194x7qld5ir83jpg.jpg
122 KB, 636x896
>>
>>8207134
dragon cuck is the best kind
>>
https://www.literotica.com/s/citywolf-ii-marthas-cold-night-2
>>
>>8207129
Teach me.

Link some of your stuff. Repost.
>>
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/27874/xenophilia
>>
>>8207164
It was a two part post about /lit/ crushes, and I chose to write about Donna Tartt because she is cute af.
Here is the first part recovered from the archive. It's quite soft though, don't expect any actual sex.

>2044
>someone is knocking at the door
>you realize you forgot the patrician checker was due today
>in horror, you scramble for the nearest pile of YA, grab the top few and go for the window
>a female voice pierces through the door: "I can hear you in there Mr Anon! Delayed door opening is a reason to augment your pleb ratio and thus diminishes your free government patrician bux!"
>you are torn inside between failing your patrician test and letting in this /lit/ inspector
>with your face burning red you drop the YA books and go open the door
>standing outside is an attractive middle-aged woman with dark glossy hair and a firm smile
>she's small but walks in confidently and begins to jot down what she sees
>you try to explain that these well worn YA books that litter your appartment belong to a friend who had to store them there
>she cuts you off: "what is the 233rd footnote of Infinite Jest about?
>you stammer it's about l-l-lignocaine
>she asks you when Hemingway wrote The Old Man And The Sea
>"1952!" you say. Things are looking up, the questions make up fifty percent of your patricianhood assessment. Maybe if you answer them all right you can get a low-level grant for the next year and then really really study and read for real this time.
>her next question is: how many "m" in Hemingway?
>your eyes dart to the shelf with the Hemingway books for a second but she scoots in front of it too quickly to find your copy of A Farewell to Arms
>"well?"
>>
>>8207175

>praying, you say 1 m
>she smiles but doesn't say anything.
>"listen, about these YA books" you say
>"I know all about them Mr Anon. You know, the government doesn't pay young NEETs to read John Green. I have your assessment here. I'm afraid this isn't going to cut it young man. Unless..."
>you gasp "unless what?"
>she begins asking you question almost too fast for you to answer
>questions about literature and authors, minute details
>you answer each and every single one of them as good you can
>both of your voices dance in the appartment, mixing and pulling away from each other
>all your answers are not only correct, but well formulated and from an interesting perspective
>the flow of questions diminishes and die until silence
>she looks you in the eye
>"Young man, I see you have potential. You are Smart But Lazy (tm)."
>she ticks a box on her form
>"Young writers like you are very rare, you're my first in all my patrician checker career. The government needs you Mr Anon, but only if you can surpass your lazyness"
>you say yes of course madam I will
>she says: "I'll get you in the best tier of government bux if you do one thing"
>you say I'll do anything madam.
>smiling this simple, commanding smile, she wolfishly walks up to you and presses her body to yours
>you can feel her breasts through her business suit
>"I'll get that lazyness out of you boy" she says before kissing you.

>later, you both collect all of the YA books and burn them outside on the street
>passer bys stop and applaud
>"is that Anon, the up and coming young author?"
>one or two publishers come up to you to talk
>Donna stands and smiles at (You)
>>
File: gg.png (367 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
gg.png
367 KB, 620x420
A Gilmore Girls underage incest story is fine too

http://tv.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544209489

(I'd normally post an asstr link, but 4chan thinks asstr is spam)
>>
I like this one:

http://www.grometsplaza.net/world/machine/storiesad/acre.html
>>
>>8207175
>>8207179
is this a summary or the actual prose?
if it's the actual prose literally K Y S
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.