[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does any one here own a Kobo e-reader? Where can I find a decent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: kobo_logo.jpg (352 KB, 3825x2491) Image search: [Google]
kobo_logo.jpg
352 KB, 3825x2491
Does any one here own a Kobo e-reader?

Where can I find a decent English dictionary for it?
The native dictionary is horrible, it never has the words I'm looking for. What's the point of it?
>>
>>8206832
Sorry, I have a kindle paperwhite with the Oxford English Dictionary built in.

Good luck with your chinese shit. I'm sure if saved you a few dollars a year ago.
>>
>>8206837
I literally saved 100$ buying the Kobo Glo HD instead of the Kindle paper white.
>>
>>8206839
>Literally saved $100

They're the same price.
>>
>>8206839
Is this something called humour that surpasses my knowledge of it? They're the same price?
>>
>>8206930
>>8206941

Only in countries that have Amazon.
>>
>>8206993
No. That is not true.
>>
>>8206999
It is, I happen to live in a country with no Amazon store in Europe, that his bordered by countries with the store.

You can't even order your kindle from those store, you have to import them from the American store.
>>
>>8207006
Which country do you live in?
>>
>>8207009
Poland
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.