[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warhammer - help the newbie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: f835784bba19.jpg (55 KB, 512x323) Image search: [Google]
f835784bba19.jpg
55 KB, 512x323
I've played the games, and I was genuinly pleased with them (played only DoW 1 with all expansions), and now I want to read about it more. What novels are good for introducing me to Warhammer's world, and where should I start reading?

Thanks in advance, /lit/!
>>
>>8199598
>>
>>8205809
>I've played the games
>played only DoW 1 with all expansions

so, you haven't played the game then?
>>
Caiaphas Cain would be a good place to start. After that I would suggest Eisenhorn, Ravenor, Gaunt's Ghosts and Enforcer.

If you just want setting/lore shit, go over to /tg/ and get them to hook you up with the tabletop and RPG rulebooks.
>>
This is a literature board not a shiterature board.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.